AmShak's Disney Treasure

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
My main goal of my recent trip to Star Wars Weekends at Disney World was to get Rick McCallum's signature and i did quite nicely. I was able to get him to sign my 3 prequel posters as well as these 3 oversized post cards (8x10). One thing that is odd, is that he seems to change his "R" every other time. You'll notice the same thing on the posters.

Attachments

• RickEp1.jpg
    RickEp1.jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 383
  • RickEp2.jpg
    RickEp2.jpg
    453.5 KB · Views: 388
  • RickEp3.jpg
    RickEp3.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 346

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Yeah Rick rocks. I wasn't going to post as I'm still hoping to win his autograph. <evil grin>

The first weekend when he was there my fiance and I split up - she went in one line for a fast pass, I went in Ricks (where I saw the Bothan spy folks in front of me). I go through, meet him, he signs my Ep1 Press Screening Pass from Cali - confirming it was 'the one he got too' which was nice - then after my fiance took our pic he proceded to give me crap that she wasn't with me and commenting that she's beautiful and I need to "take care of her", screaming it at her a la Vince Vaughn. Hilarious.

We both got passes for him the last weekend and he remembered us and he thanked me for bringing her this time. He asks our names, I say Bret and Kelly. He stops me, corrects me, and proceeds to sign "To KELLY and Bret".

My favorite guest of all time at SWW!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
yeah, he signed two for borsk, one had the rounded "R" the other was straight.