AmShak

swjunk

Banned
I am giving AmShak a negative because he harbors THIEVES!!!!!!! He also does not listen (or read as it would be).

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
A note on negative feedback:

If it can be reasonably proven that a user providing negative feedback has failed to pursue all other availble means of resolving his disputed trade and has not allowed sufficient time for his trading partner to respond, and it can be reasonably proven that the user's charges are false and/or superfluous, then the user issueing the negative feedback risks having his own feedback penalized. Negative feedback is not something to be taken lightly.

This rule can be found here, which is the top post in the trading section.

I disagree... it is you who cannot read. I offered to help you with your problem. You responded by claiming that I supported thieves. I asked you if you filed a mail fraud claim against him and you ignored my question. I asked for details and you refused to give them. I do not "harbor" thieves and I will not allow you to slander another person on this board. You cannot come in here an post "THIEF" w/o any supporting reasons and expect us to support that. That is why those posts were deleted.

Now, to the second problem... Just because you don't get your way, you cannot come in here and post negative feedback on myself or any other staff member.

More information on this can be found here.