Adopt a Pegwarmer Day

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
News sent in from Kelly ...
«
The community at artoosnews.com has started a toy drive for abused and
really needing children. The article has been posted on the front page and also in the saga section under the subject topic name. The shelter is in my home town and it is a very worthy cause. We are collecting new star wars figures for these kids to put a big smile on their faces when the world has dealt them a terrible hand. The packages do not have to be collector grade, just in the package because they will be opened pretty quick by the kids. They will forward the message directly to me. All I ask is to include an e-mail address so I can talk personally to them about the mailings. The deadline is April 7th. Thanks, Kelly

sleuthgirl24

New Recruit
Adopt a pegwarmer day toy drive

I want to take a moment to personally thank the staff at Bothan Spy on posting this article for me.So far the response has been great in the short period since the article was posted.I invite anybody that wishes to help in this worthy cause to contact the staff at Artoosnews.They will personally forward the message to me.I will response as prompt as I possibly can[usually the same day or within 24 hours].Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.I will answer them very quickly and as best as I can,to satisfy any doubts there may be.Again,thank you very much,Kelly