A Special Thanksgiving Wish!

Deathstar

Visit vacation paradise!
Today, I have a very special Thanksgiving wish for our Brothers and Sisters in the US Armed Forces. I wish that they will be safe from harm and they know that we are remembering them today.
As a VFW myself some time ago, I remember eating my turkey dinner with the sounds of war in the background and the empty feeling of not being with the family on this day. Also, knowing the family missed me not being there.
But todays salute is for our brave troops who are putting their butts on the line throughout the world so that we can enjoy our Thanksgiving Day with our families. Today, I remember them. God Bless!

Redleader

New Recruit
I'm in the National Guard and a lot of people in my unit are on their way to Egypt. I think that it is a great idea to be thinking about them today. Happy Thanksgiving!

Talon

New Recruit
I agree 100% with you guys! As I sit here with a full belly and enjoy the comforts and freedoms of being home in the USA, I can't help but think about the great men and women who are out there right now. Out in a hostile country under the most dangerous of elements. Day in and day out they are putting their lives on the line to make sure that we can enjoy the things we are enjoying right now. So while you are enjoying your day, family, food, whatever....please give thanks for the awesome people serving us in the military now. People who are far from home and aren't enjoying the comforts we are.
Here's hoping they come home safely soon!

God Bless America!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the fine men and women in the US military. You are in our thoughts and prayers!!

Talon

New Recruit
Yeah I am glad to see that there are many countries involved in trying to put an end to scum bags like the ones who committed the horrible acts of 9-11.

I wish all of the troops from all the countries who are united in putting an end to these a-holes!