A Jedi Craves not these things....

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Hi All,

New to the forums and thought I'd just say 'Hi' and let you all in on my sad little story, which unfortunately, actually happened.

Not too long ago, in a galaxy very near at hand, I was moving house, had my whole life in the speeder.... well, car. Went for dinner (stoopid, I know). Some nameless faceless mutt stole the car while I was eating. I lost my car, my clothes, my books, PC, everything else I owned, plus a small but sentimentally valued bundle of loose 1977-83 SW figures. I had these from childhood and had looked after them, they were all at least c8. Looking back I now think they could keep all the stuff, even the car, if only I could have those few items back.

A Jedi craves not such happenings.....

Never was much of a collector until this unfortunate event, still haven't anything much of a collection, but I've met some very interesting people and found a whole world of memorbilia out there I never knew existed.

I've managed to get hold of most of the figures through websites etc, but a few have eluded me. If anyone out there has a Jawa, Emperor's Gaurd, Bib Fortuna, Die Cast Y-Wing or any other loose vintage stuff they are not too attached to, please let me know.

Alternatively, if anyone had a similarly life changing nasty Star Wars experience, I'd love to know I'm not the only one.

Thanks,

Boru

PS. Strange how the thought of throwing that car thief to a Rancor still has its appeal :)

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the site.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

I'm not really into the vintage, so i won't be of any help to you but i'm sure there are some members out there that might be able to help you out. You should post something in the trading section about your "wants", if you already haven't.

:duel: