A few of my Customs/Head Swaps

Red Dragon

New Recruit
eres a few of my newest customs/head swaps -- let me know what you think -- Good or Bad

Dark Jedi Luke

1916058.jpg

Tuskan Luke

1964311.jpg

Coruscant Guard Lando

1964318.jpg

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Hi Red Dragon,

I've never made a custom before, not even a head swap, but I always enjoy looking at them. :) It's nice to see some figures from the novels and comics.

Your Dark Jedi Luke is kinda neat. Who would have thought painting a Dagobah Luke black would make such a difference?

I've seen Imperial Landos before. Is that a POTJ head? If so, I'm guessing the helmet will actually fit on his head now. That didn't work with the old POTF heads. If I had the extra figures, I'd make one of these for myself.

I don't think I've seen a Tusken Luke before. That's from Darksaber, right? He and Han went incognito with the Tuskens at the opening of the book. Personally, I despise that first POTF2 Tusken Raider. Everything about it is ..... mediocre. But, there aren't that many other different Tuskens you could do a head swap with. The POTJ one is nice looking, but looks best with it's rifle. The new Saga one has a magnetic head, so no swapping on that one.

Show some more of your stuff sometime. I'd enjoy seeing it.

:cool: