A few good Bothans

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Still waiting to get all the pics from my friend's camera, but here are a handful of ones I wanted to share.

First, and most important, is the beautiful Wookiee Cookiee :love: , getting tattooed at the Saturday night party. (Airbrush only).

Next are the Brothers Spy, AmShak and Borsk. (Thanks for the umbrellas for the Lucas line) :)

Last, but not least, is Darth Boru, who is probably one of the nicest people I've ever met. :D

Attachments

• wookiee-tattoo.jpg
    wookiee-tattoo.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 401
  • AmShak & Borsk.jpg
    AmShak & Borsk.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 421
  • Darth Aussie.jpg
    Darth Aussie.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 396

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Sadly, the only other Bothan pics I'll have are the two group photos. I don't have any pics of Chris Solo or Mynock. :( I'll have to snag those if any get posted.

mynock11

Sith Medic
i have some that arent here yet of the mynock/solo excusion...i will post some at a later date when i get those...

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
darthskelington said:
Last, but not least, is Darth Boru, who is probably one of the nicest people I've ever met. :D

Thanks man, now I'll be years getting my nasty, cranky reputation back in line....I hope no-one at work see this....ooo-errrr

C3 was a blast. Skel, WC, Alf, Amshak, Borsk, Aussie, mynock and anyone else I met but cant mentally connect real name to avatar.....thank you all for making that weekend such good fun!

gencon screwed up the organisation so badly, but you guys made the whole thing HUGE fun. Maybe we should have an annual TBS get together.....screw gencon and give ticket money to charity?? We could do worse things.....

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Darth Boru said:
Maybe we should have an annual TBS get together.....screw gencon and give ticket money to charity?? We could do worse things.....
actually, there is a "thought" on doing something around this time next year. we'll have to wait and see how things go, but so far, the feedback has been positive. i'll be more specific about details in the future.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
I keep forgetting to post this. Here's my Bothan signature collection from C3 :) Mynock11 has an invisible signature to the left of Vader's helmet (silver pen was acting up). And Chris Solo is mostly visible at the bottom left. Thanks everyone :D

Attachments

• Bothan sigs.jpg
    Bothan sigs.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 407

JediSearch

S.C.A.L.P. Special Ops
AmShak said:
actually, there is a "thought" on doing something around this time next year. we'll have to wait and see how things go, but so far, the feedback has been positive. i'll be more specific about details in the future.

No lines... right?
icon6.gif