Staff member
445231d36cd300.jpg

44526cbaa6a635.jpg

Our next giveaway is a Best Buy Exclusive Unleashed Darth vader
Click Here to learn how to enter for your chance to win​

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
To enter this giveaway, all you have to do is, reply to this thread. In your reply, tell us which three characters you think should be "Unleashed" (try and select characters that have not already been done). Be as specific and/or creative as you like. The winner will be selected at random, "about" two weeks after the last giveaway is announced. You must be a member of our forums. One entry per member.

I would like to see Lando (in Bespin outfit, cape and all or as Jabba's guard), "old" Obi-Wan (welding his lightsaber as if he's cutting off Ponda B's arm or fighting with Vader in ANH), then finally Dengar (since they have Boba, Bossk and IG-88. Might as well make the rest of the bounty hunters and he should be next.)

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
Gamorrean Guard
Grand Moff Tarkin

and SITH HAMSTERS!!!!!

(Well if the Sith Hamsters does not count, then Anakin Solo)

jfrog2002

Sith Master
1. Snowtrooper
2. Dagobah Luke with Yoda
3. Any of the following Jedi (I love the Jedi ones):
Kit Fisto
Ploo Koon
Ki Adi Mundi
Shaak Ti
Saesee Tiin

azazel

New Recruit
Lots of good ones here, and since it seems more serious than many of the others, I'll post seriously too.

Gamorrean Guard
Commander Cody
Lando (Bespin)

starwax137

New Recruit
THREE?!? JUST THREE!?! *sigh* Too many good choices...

Plo Koon
Durge
Shaak Ti

Runners-Up:
Quinlan Vos
Ki-Adi-Mundi

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Old Ben for definite - dunno why they haven't done an unleashed of him yet.

A Wampa - cos it would be massive, especially if done in the tube style packaging

Sith Anakin - that would just ROCK!

Yoda Man

New Recruit
There needs to be an Ewok of sorts. Preferably one with a hang glider or speederbike. Oh! We also need a scout trooper. And ANY Lando would be cool