5th Anniversary Giveaway #5

Discussion in 'Contests & Games' started by AmShak, Oct 10, 2006.

1. AmShak

AmShak Senior Moderator Staff Member

2. AmShak

AmShak Senior Moderator Staff Member

To enter this giveaway, all you have to do is, reply to this thread. In your reply, name a household item that has yet to get the "Star Wars" treatment. Be as specific and/or creative as you like. The winner will be selected at random, "about" two weeks after the last giveaway is announced. You must be a member of our forums. One entry per member.

3. RYAN-J

RYAN-J TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER

I haven't been able to find a Star Wars Cell phone face cover. I have one with flames on it but it's not Star Wars.

RYAN J.

4. IG-PPO

IG-PPO Sith Hamsters Handler

A 52" LCD TV with Aurabesh closed-caption and ambient background ligth which turns blue or red depending on how Light-side or Dark-side of the Force you feel.

5. jfrog2002

jfrog2002 Sith Master

I am having a diffcult time finding a Star Wars toilet seat to go along with the Star Wars shower curtain, soap dish, tooth brush holder and tissue holder.

6. the bathroom just because i havent found any towels shower curtain or anything else star wars

7. The Star Wars coffee/smoothie machine to make; Felucian lattees, Endor expressos, a Dagobah decaf and of course, Jawa juice. :rolleyes:

8. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Geek Jedi

A Star Wars Toaster, now that would be awesome!

9. Guttersnipe

Guttersnipe New Recruit

Hows about The Millenium Lawnmower :D
    "What! you've never heard of the Millenium lawnmower? It's the mower that mowed my lawn in less than 12 parsecs. She's fast enough for you old man."

10. nack5811

nack5811 Spy

door knob

11. darkside449

darkside449 New Recruit

Star Wars towle rack.

12. mynock11

mynock11 Sith Medic

Refridgerator shaped like r2d2 would b awsome. since there is no starwars refridgerator that would be a cool one to start with.

13. Jaguar

Jaguar New Recruit

A Jabba the Hutt sofa!

14. darthskellington

darthskellington Dark Lord of the Typos

An official Star Wars trash compactor would be an interesting addition to a house. :p What an incredble smeel you've discovered! Hmmm....then again.......

15. xwing25

xwing25 New Recruit

a star wars can opener shaped like a jawa sandcrawler

16. Yoda Man

Yoda Man New Recruit

I want Star Wars soda bottles. Or have those been done already?

17. Jedi Freezeman

Jedi Freezeman Infiltrator

An R2D2 dishwasher with built in Holo-Entertainment system- THX certified of course...

18. RYAN-J

RYAN-J TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER

Today I went to an antique store and a dealer had 2 of these In his booth! he had one opened and I picked it up and Holy cow! was it heavy! it must have weighed 11 pounds! the removable head/shoulder armor part is really cool! he wanted $33 dollars for it.

RYAN J.

19. starfox27

starfox27 New Recruit

i don't think I have seen a microwave yet

20. azazel

azazel New Recruit

Clearly a personal massager.

You could easily have R2-D2 or Darth Vader heads, after all! Even C-3PO could get in on the action.

Maybe not Darth Maul though. :eek:

..though maybe if his horns were soft nubs instead of sharp it might work. Could be really nice on your feet after a hard day at work!