40% off sale - ends 10 January

Buzz Bumble

Furry Ewok
I'm not sure if this should go here or in the International section, so I'll put it in both in case non-US people don't read this one. :)

• The Hairy Fairy webstore based in Denmark has got 40% off everything (except Master Replicas items) ... but it ends on 10 January and stock is limited, so HURRY over there now!!
Note: I've personally never bought anything there, so I can't comment on how good or otherwise their service is.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
yes, The Hairy Fairy is one of our sponsors and of course we encourage anyone to at least stop by and see what they have to offer. They're based in Denmark, so most of you will paying a bit more for shipping but at those prices, it may be worth it. They are also a good place to look for new items before they show up on U.S. online stores or in local retail stores. They can also order almost anything from previous lines for anyone who needs to fill in any holes.

I have never heard anything but good things about The Hairy Fairy and all of my dealings with them have gone very well. They always give us good stuff to giveaway and they also run their own giveaways at their site.

you can read more about this sale here ....

http://forums.thebothanspy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6588

or just visit their site and get it straight from them.