3 Autograph Signers this Month @ Wattographs!

Jay

New Recruit
Seemed a quiet latley. But worth reporting that Wattographs is having 3 auograph signers this month!

Terry McGovern (voice of the Stormtroopers)
Matt Rowan (Senator Orn Free Taa in AOTC & ROTS)
Celia Fushile-Burke (Greeta -Jabba's Dancer)

Been wanting to get some Evolutions cards signed by McGovern and Rowan -so I got mine sent! Nice variety of signers this month! Anybody else?

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Yeah that is awesome! Wattographs is awesome but I can't afford anything right now. Good Luck to anyone that gets them =)

malskelton29

New Recruit
Hi Guys

Just looking for some advice.

I've just seen the Wattographs advert for the Ahmed Best signing and I'm looking to partake in this opportunity.

As some of you will be aware, I have been creating my own cards for members of all six films ( expanding into the animated series etc etc ) and would love to send in a card for Ahmed to sign.

The cards themselves are only small ( trading card size ), so that's not a problem - but because they are glossy black I send a gold paint pen for my TTM requests.

My questions are therefore this ;

1 ) Would Wattographs allow me to send my own card designs ?
2 ) Would Wattographs allow me to send in being overseas ?
3 ) Would Wattographs allow me to send a gold paint pen and guarantee Ahmed would use it ?

Thanks for the advice

Mal Skelton

Holla300

The Best Bounty
From what I have asked and read, you can send in your own photo but you still have to pay the same price as if you send an 8x10 to get signed. It would be 29.99 to get it signed then they will add the shipping to that and you will pay for the return postage at the same time. They seem to do the oversea shipping also.

Here is the link:
http://www.wattographs.com/shoppe/shop/custom.aspx?recid=1

You can always contact them via email as they are good abut responding if you have other questions

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Not sure about the photo, but they do do overseas shipping and would most likely use the gold paint pen. If not they'd probably to use one of their own of the same kind.

And the price would be 49.99 plus shipping, not 29.99.

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Chewie;81054 said:
Not sure about the photo, but they do do overseas shipping and would most likely use the gold paint pen. If not they'd probably to use one of their own of the same kind.

And the price would be 49.99 plus shipping, not 29.99.
Oops. I clicked on Matt Sloan! Yes 49.99 it would be!