3-3/4 Clonetrooper Special Ops Unit and Yoda From ESB (10 PICS)

Hemble

New Recruit
Hi All

I have 2 new figures today the first is a Clone Trooper that I have done the base figure is the super articulated clone this is what I added to him.

CLONE TROOPER SPECIAL OPS UNIT
1:visor made from plasticard and parts from the bits box which was then pinned in place so it could still move I also added plasticard aroun the top of the helmet and down the back.
2:The antenna is from a 1/72 scale machine gun and a 1/72 scale tank I repositioned them to sit upright.
3:The small backpack is an old sandtroopers bino's I ahd lying around I just cut the top off connected the troopers ariel mount to and and glued it in place.
4:The ammo pouches and holster are from some old 4" figures I had lying around the straps are pleather cut to size and I added a Han Solo pistol to the pouch the shoulder pad is from an old sandtrooper figure a friend gave ages ago I just cut it to the desired shape.
The whole figure was given a flat black wash then all excess apint removed the troopers colours are a dark green then the whole figure was drybrushed in whites, flat earth and browns to get the desired look.
swc1.JPG

swc2.JPG

swc4.JPG

swc9.JPG

swc6.JPG

YODA FROM EP-V THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK.

Yoda was hard to paint has I noticed that is skin tone had changed from each movie - ie ROTS is dark and ESB it was alot lighter I can only gather that it's due to his old age. So began with a dark green for the base colour and then started to high light using different greens till a got a skin tone I liked. The clothing was almost done excatly the same as Obi - Wan except I used a lighter brown for the base coat and then drybrushed it with bleached bone then khaki. The rest of his clothing was done in brown and then the whole figure was drybrushed.
The base is from the figure I painted it dark brown and then started highlighting it with different browns, earths and khaki's till I got a natural lookthe leaves are from my diorama box I glued them on and gave them a wash of light brown.
yoda4.JPG

yoda5.JPG

yoda6.JPG

yoda8.JPG

yoda10.JPG

Ron

Hemble

New Recruit
Hi Darth Aussie

I have a 12" snowtrooper that I'm customizing and also redoing a 12" Han Solo figure I did about 2 years ago just repainting and fixing up some items on him.

As for the 3-3/4 figs I'm waiting for Han, luke, Leia and Ben from the OTC range and I'm going to repaint them.

I'm looking for another yoda which I did in this forum and a luke on dagobah and I'm going to do a diorama using them 2 figures.

As for actual customs I'm going to Obi-Wan in clone armour which I got the idea from another member over on Jedifender(Thanks Chewie). And a custom smuggler so in the custom area not much at all still getting use to the smaller scale. Trying to incorprate my 12" skills into the 3-3/4 area.

Ron