darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
44943d1a592998.jpg

449453e19c78d6.jpg

Official Bothan Spy t-shirt
Click here to learn how to enter

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
To enter, reply to this thread telling what two non-human Star Wars characters you would invite to Christmas dinner and why you chose them.

One random winner will be selected on Christmas day to win a limited edition white border The Bothan Spy t-shirt. Shirts are available in sizes: S, M, L, XL and 2X.

Guttersnipe

New Recruit
OK, firstly Salacious Crumb purely for the comedy it would provide.

Secondly, Jar Jar Binks. Probably because when he 'whipped' out his tongue to snag something, I could grab it and rip it out of his head. :D :D J/K - I think it would be a great duo for comedy with Salacious.

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Hmm. I would probably choose Aayla Secura and Oola because I like attractive Twi'lek females...:D

I'd also go with Aayla Secura for the obvious reasons. The second character would be Darth Talon, again for the obvious reason.

rogue9a

Junior Spy
tough one, um
Yoda, after 900 years he's bound to have some interesting stories
and then I would pick Aayla Secura to have some eye candy

Sir_Jango_Fett

New Recruit
Let's see....Chewbacca. He would be the one to lift up one of my kids to put the Star on top of the tree!!

Second non-human to invite to Christmas Dinner, Yoda....to hear his 900 years of experience at the dinner table would be entertaining and educational.

Jedi Daniel

Geek Jedi
I'd invite my two favourite Jedi, Ki-Adi-Mundi and Yoda because the discussion would be awesome with those two I think.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
ryboflavin72 is the winner
Send darthskellington a PM with your shipping info
Thanks to everyone who entered and Merry Christmas to all