Staff member
44749f5ba1ebd9.jpg

4475892614d7eb.jpg

I now have a chrome edition of the Jango Fett mini bust

Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
To enter, reply to this thread, telling us if you actually open all of your presents on Christmas day

NOTE: This is a loose bust, it does not come with any of the packaging

winner chosen at random

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Yup, I open all of mine on Christmas day...unless it's something I'm supposed to open early because it's holiday related or some sort of food goodie. :D

I've never been one for opening a few early, or one a day, etc. If I did, I'd have nothing to open on Xmas. :p

Jaguar

New Recruit
Used to do it Christmas Eve, and even a random day after Christmas, but usually Christmas Day now.

angel

New Recruit
most of the time mine are opend on christmass eve it started we would open one the it ended up all so we keep up

Guttersnipe

New Recruit
I usually open all my pressies on Christmas day but this year, alas I will have none. I needed to sort a few things out and had to ask the wife if she would get the things done for me for Christmas. So I have kind of had all my pressies already.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Yeah When I was little Me & my Sister could open one present on Christmas Eve, the rest we had to wait for on christmas Day. :D

RYAN-J

mynock11

Sith Medic
I dont get gifts on xmas day anymore that day is for my kids. I recieve my gifts from my mother and other family members on xmas eve. Thats when i open them. usually socks and underwear the occasional shirt or pants in one of my favorite sports teams.

dark Monkey

Ordo Skirata
Usaly we go to my fathers parents on christmas eve and do a family party and then christmas day its just us then we go to my mothers parents for another party

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
Presents Christmas Eve with family/extended family. Christmas morning is when we would see what Santa left in our stockings. May also find that special present waiting.