2007 Christmas Giveaway #13

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
44749f5bb498cf.jpg

44749f6bacfcf8.jpg

We'll get things rolling again with the Poster Deck from Cartamundi.
This set of cards shows off 55 movie posters from all around the world.

Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
to enter, reply to this thread, telling us what type of Christmas light person you are. Are you more for one or two colors or is your house the blinking, twinkling, rainbow of colors house (aka Griswold house).

I have 2 of these, so i will be choosing 2 winners
Winners chosen at random

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
My family doesn't do christmas Lights (Too exspensive for the electricity budget) But I'm the one who would like our WHOLE house lighted up like on National Lampoon's family christmas or the lady on 'The Grinch" Who had that Christmas light Gun LOL! :D

RYAN-J :cool:

xwing25

New Recruit
i am in the middle i do the outside up the best in my neighborhood with multi color lights but no blink but not as much as the Griswold and single colors inside

SWfan

Infiltrator
I don't have a place to plug lights in so I don't have any. If I could I would have a blinking, twinkling, rainbow of colors house.:D

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
I like the Chevy Chase version...but my house doesn't actually look like that. We had colored lights around the door frame and along the house. It looks pretty!

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
We have candles in all of the front windows. Our Christmas tree is all white lights and lots of 'memory' orniments from when I was a kid and now for our family (plus a star wars figure/orniment stuck wherever I can get away with it)

angel

New Recruit
our house has the clear lights around the roof and multi color lights on the porch simple but pretty

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
We have lights on the tree and in the bay window - the tree set is multi colored, with a range of blinking settings. Quite calming to watch as they slowly go through all the varieties of blinking. The bay window has a white 'waterfall effect' set.