44749f6baed1c0.jpg

Another one from John's Toys
This time it's a Royal Guard Mini Bust

Click here to learn how to enter for your chance to win

44582defe9e0ce.jpg

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
to enter, reply to this thread, telling us your favorite moment from Elf. If you have not seen this movie, watch it.

winner chosen at random

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
Oh there are so many to choose from, but I think my favorite is when Jovie is singing in the shower and Buddy is innocently sitting on the bathroom counter quietly singing along... :)

We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup.

I LOVE this movie! In fact, I watched it over the weekend and again last night.

The best part is right after the part that wookiee_cookie mentioned. After she discovers that he is singing along with her, Jovie tells Buddy to not look at her and leave so he covers his eyes and runs right into the wall. It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I love it.

IG-PPO

Sith Hamsters Handler
I really don't like Will Ferrel, but Elf is one of his movie I tolerate the most. The only scene I remember right now is the one that he confront the "store Santa" for not being the "real santa". It is just the only scene I remember now. :p

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
LOL! I love this film! My favorite part is where he talking to the little midget business man and buddy [Will Ferrill] thought he was an an Elf.

"He's an Angry little Elf." :D

RYAN-J :cool:

Jedi Freezeman

Infiltrator
My kids like how he added syrup to spaghetti. Something my daughter has tried recently. I like how Buddy reacts when he thinks Santa is coming to the store.