2007 Christmas Giveaway #1

Discussion in 'Contests & Games' started by AmShak, Nov 25, 2007.

1. AmShak

AmShak Senior Moderator Staff Member

2. AmShak

AmShak Senior Moderator Staff Member

To enter, reply to this thread, telling us what you suspect Santa might be bringing you this year.

NOTE: I have two of these, so I will be chosing two winners. Winners will be chosen at random.

3. mynock11

mynock11 Sith Medic

I will be getting socks and underwear like i get every year.I wish i could put something really cool on here but i cant..

4. Chewie

Chewie The Mighty Wookiee

Hmmm... I'd really like to see the new Star Wars Vault book under my tree on Christmas morning, but I get the feeling I'll be getting coal in my stocking in the form of a DVD of the Star Wars Holiday Special.... :D

5. IG-PPO

IG-PPO Sith Hamsters Handler

I going to spend some time in Canada for a project next month, so I am hoping a big nice warm coat for me.

6. Jaguar

Jaguar New Recruit

Probably some sweaters and other clothes.

7. xwing25

xwing25 New Recruit

I'll most likely get some cloths and a calender as no one ever knows what to buy me anymore lol

8. i'll probably get gift cards

9. A red Rider B B gun and my two front teeth. :p

BTW, what can you get a Wookiee for Christmas when he already owns a comb? :D

10. that_yoda_guy

that_yoda_guy New Recruit

Nooooooooo, You'll shoot your eye out !!!:eek:

I will most likely get a few DVDs and some clothes.

11. JediJake

JediJake New Recruit

I'll be getting a 12 gun gun cabinet. Me and my dad have needed one for a while now, but mom said to wait for X-Mas.

12. RYAN-J

RYAN-J TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER

Well I got one of my Christmas Presents early this year, Because Santa couldn't fit it down our chimmney!! Here it is:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/AAA_Display_001.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/AAA_Display_002.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/AAA_Display_003.jpg

It's stands over 6 feet tall and weighs around 100-150 pounds! The action figures and other goodies inside didn't come with it. I had to add those myself :D It sure was a sight to see me and my Uncle mike carry this up our flight of stairs to my room :eek: all 13 steps! BTW, That is an awesome prize AmShak!!

RYAN-J

13. dark Monkey

dark Monkey Ordo Skirata

im hoping to get a new Ipod Touch

14. dark Monkey

dark Monkey Ordo Skirata

I made my gun cabinet with my grandfather :cool: :)

15. darkside449

darkside449 New Recruit

I will be catching up with my dvd box set collections--The Simpsons and Family Guy!!!

16. SWfan

SWfan Infiltrator

A Nintendo DS and star wars playing cards!

17. I have a strong suspicion that I'll be getting a new watch. I've been complaining about how mine loses time for for two years now and I think that Santa is sick of hearing me whine. :D

18. angel

angel New Recruit

i hope to get a grevious cookie jar and cubbies and speakers for my room :)~

19. wookiee_cookiee

wookiee_cookiee Moderator Staff Member

I don't really know of anything I'll get this year...hopefully an Old Navy giftcard and some random Sanrio Keroppi frog thing.

20. Darth Boru

Darth Boru Celtic Sith

The usual Sweater selection no doubt. The kids will make me Christmas cards too, can't wait to see what they put together this year, always cool.