2003 Convention Tour

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Hasbro’s Star Wars team will be at two conventions this year, Comic-Con in San Diego on July 16-20 and Wizard World in Chicago on August 8-10. They will be previewing their 2003 toys including the new Saga and Clone Wars toys. Be sure to check out the awesome Clone Wars battle diorama set up in their booth. And while you’re there, don’t forget to take your picture in their life-sized blister card and pick up a Clone Wars mini-book, featuring three exciting short stories. And as they previewed a few weeks ago, the Official Star Wars Fan Club will be selling a limited-edition Boba Fett figure. And if that wasn’t enough, if you purchase the Boba Fett convention figure at Comic-Con, stop by the Hasbro booth for a free Boba Fett Unleashed poster (while supplies last, proof of purchase required).
«
At Comic-Con, they will be hosting a Star Wars Hasbro panel on Friday, July 18th from 11:30-12:30. Come and hear the latest and greatest news about the upcoming Star Wars toys (and maybe even a sneak preview of some 2004 toys) and ask your most burning Hasbro Star Wars toy questions. Also look for Hasbro’s participation in Lucasfilm’s panel presentation on Friday, July 18th at 2:30.
«
hasbro.com

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Wow! TWO shows .....

Please .... this isn't about THEIR customers or the fans.
This is from a Paizo rep about getting habsro at my local show or at least the silver fett ....

I certainly appreciate your thoughts on what you'd like to provide for the fans that are attending the convention. As this figure is intended as a fan thank-you from Hasbro, to be distributed in the US through the Fan Club, we are limiting sales to shows that have a Fan Club presence, and then to Fan Club members starting in mid to late August at www.paizo.com.

Thanks,
Mary Franklin
Director of Marketing and Operations
Paizo Publishing, LLC

people who complain about scalpers should go to the source and there it is. I have also been informed that you'll be seeing this figure available at overseas stores with no "fan club" restrictions.