121 - Hilton McRae (Arvel Crynyd - Green Leader)

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
Mr. McRae has appeared in numerous movies and TV shows, mostly in the U.K. His resume includes Greystoke:The legend of Tarzan and Max Headroom. He currently seems wililng to sign TTM and here is the most current address. You can check his career out at:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0574436/

C/O FEAST MANAGEMENT LTD
10 PRIMROSE HILL STUDIOS
FITZROY ROAD
LONDON
NW1 8TR

Attachments

• 121 -Hilton mcrae ep6.jpg
    121 -Hilton mcrae ep6.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 453
  • 121 -Hilton mcrae ep61.jpg
    121 -Hilton mcrae ep61.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 462
  • 121 -Hilton mcrae ep62.jpg
    121 -Hilton mcrae ep62.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 438

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Good to hear he is signing. I wrote to him years ago, and did not get a response from him. Oddly though, I did get an autograph from Lindsay Duncan (voice of TC-14), who is his wife. I did not write her, but it came returned in the sase I sent to Hilton McRae. Go figure. Cool surprise response.

On a side note, Hilton and Lindsay were (and perhaps still are) neighbors of Ian McDiarmid.

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
darthskellington;83116 said:
Good to hear he is signing. I wrote to him years ago, and did not get a response from him. Oddly though, I did get an autograph from Lindsay Duncan (voice of TC-14), who is his wife. I did not write her, but it came returned in the sase I sent to Hilton McRae. Go figure. Cool surprise response.

On a side note, Hilton and Lindsay were (and perhaps still are) neighbors of Ian McDiarmid.

Maybe i can get him to run next door and get Ian's autograph for me??

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Sad to report I received a RTS on this one today. My request was returned unopened with "Addressee moved" written on it. Mailed in April.

Hilton McRae
c/o Feast Management Ltd.
10 Primrose Hill Studious
Fitzroy Road
London
NW1 8TR
England