12" Luke and TaunTaun

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Darth Aussie, Jan 30, 2002.

1. Darth Aussie

Darth Aussie Australian Sith Lord

With the photo of the soon to be released 12'' Luke and TaunTaun over at Rebelscum , i was wondering what peoples thoughts may be? any views or criticisms?

:aussie:

2. wookiee_cookiee

wookiee_cookiee Moderator Staff Member

I love it I love it I love it!

Attached Files:

3. Redleader

Redleader New Recruit

I don't collect the big guys, but a few have made me want to. I really liked the speederbikes and the Han/Tauntaun. The new one has to be just as good, I would think.

4. Darth Aussie

Darth Aussie Australian Sith Lord

missed out on the Han Taun Taun last time so i am very much looking forward to this one. .....if it gets to Aussie

:aussie:

5. Deathstar

Deathstar Visit vacation paradise!

Been waiting for this.

It sure is about time this twelve figure came out. One of my future projects was to convert a 12" Han/ Tauntaun to a Luke/ Tauntaun by using an extra Hoth Luke. Now I don't have to think about it. (Not that I would have ever gotten around to it.)
    Hope it's priced friendly.:cool:

6. han solo

han solo Friend of a Wookie

I already have the Han and taun taun and am getting a Wampa vs. Luke so I'll just switch them once in awhile. (That han was expensive and monsterous!!):dance:

7. steve howard

steve howard New Recruit

they waited way to long to put this out. should have done the bount hunters, now. I bought a loose 12" taun taun last year for luke. he got tired of walking.