12" Leia w/ Speeder for $12.48!

Barada

Saboteur
Normally store specials would be included in our store reports forums, but this is just too good a deal not to announce. It seems that some Target stores in NY are selling the exclusive 12" Leia with Speeder Bike for a whole $12.48. It has also been reported that the LEGO AT-AT is 50% off, and is now at $50 or less.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
it would appear that all targets have the 12" leia for between $12 & $13 even if it has no clearance tag or sign for it. unfortunatly, unless you get to your targets quick, as in like yesterday, you'll probably miss out. You could get lucky and find a store that hasn't physically marked them down and try scanning it to see if it doesn't come up wih the lower price.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
interesting, normally target does their mark downs across the board but i have noticed some difference this time around, like the price of the leia and speeder. i have seen reports of price differences, like barada reporting the $12.48 price and all of the stores around me had here for $12.38. I have noticed that some of the stores around me have the small sw lego jabba set for $1.50 while other stores still have that one at $3.50.

i suggest watching those stores, that have not marked this one down yet, very closely because it's going to happen sooner than later.