1000 Posts

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
This a gratuitous post to Celebrate my 1000th entry within the hallowed forums of The Bothan Spy.

I'd like to take this oppurtunity to thank Borsk, Barada, Amshak, Aussie, Wookie Cookie and any other mods I may have left out for providing a place to chat, comment, vent frustrations and ocassionally crack a joke (badly). Best forum ever, lots of fun and a place where I've met (virtually at least) a lot of people I respect and would no doubt share many beers with if it weren't for the unfortunate intervention of geography!

......last, least not, respect I pay to your Queen....Latifah ;)

Barada

Saboteur
While I prefer my Queen to be of the Freddie Mercury type, your praise is welcomed. Borsk and AmShak deserve it more though, as without them, there would be no site for the rest of us to share.

Congrats on your 1000th post. It puts you in elite company here, as only a few of us have made it this far.

Barada

Zepp

Interstellar Buccaneer
Cheers Boru!!!

I'll join you one day...

edit: sorry, I guess I'm already there...

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
img_ali_g.jpg
Big Up To You

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Thanks guys :blush:

Okay - this is serious.....we need a :blush: smilie....

Well, okay, :whoops: is close, but....

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Yeah we'll have to cap him at 4 awards.....

Congrats Boru, i know it's a tad late but good on you all the same....

Darth Aussie said:
Yeah we'll have to cap him at 4 awards.....

Congrats Boru, i know it's a tad late but good on you all the same....

He's catching up on you fast DA. He'll get another award for surpasing a mod on posts soon. ;)

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
mmm we'll have to do something about that too....i'll talk to a couple of Bounty Hunters i know.... :shot: ....lol

Darth Aussie said:
mmm we'll have to do something about that too....i'll talk to a couple of Bounty Hunters i know.... :shot: ....lol

actually DA, you'll be ready for a gratuitous post to celebrate 2000 post before the end of the week for sure. :)

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Darth Aussie said:

Bounty Hunters eh?? Hmmm.

Methinks a round of drinks will smooth things over :)

Plus, drunk people are easier to beat in the Arcade ;)