1 Year Anniversary of Celebration III

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
So, it was around this time last year many of us went to CIII. Many Bothans died, i mean, traveled across the country and world to attend this.

I know I had a great time meeting those who could attend. Not only do I know my fellow Bothans better (even those who couldn't go), but I made some new friends across the globe.

Despite the lines and weather...I had a blast. :)

wookiee_cookiee

Staff member
CIII was an amazing time. It was so wonderful to meet people from the site. I am looking forward to the anticipated CIV! :D Hopefully we can all extend our trips by a day or 2 to be able to hang out more without missing anything convention-wise.

mynock11

Sith Medic
I have so many fond memorys of the weekend i spent in Indy @ C3 with my family and friends. The people i met from TBS were just wonderful i hope that i will get to see them again and maybe meet a few more friends that didnt make it last time..:D

Borsk

Administrator
Staff member
At the time, I thought I'd still be in the line for George Lucas 1 year later.

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
One morning I thought I'd become a permanent exhibit on the sidewalk outside. The snow - the cold - the endless line......

Then I got inside, felt all warm and fuzzy, found cool things to see and even cooler people to hang out with.

Gotta say the mealtimes all the bothans spent together were my personal favourite! you guys rock!

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
i'm working at having at least a week or so around C4. Hopefully more time to catch up with you all.....

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Yeah, good call D.A. Its a long trip, so probably best to make a big trip of it.

Here's a thought - what about having the C4 event, then everyone heading somewhere else for a few days as well?? Indianapolis is fine, but it'd be cool to have a 'Bothan Tour', even if its only a mini one?

CIII was a blast especially meeting up with all of you guys. Out of all the things in my Star Wars "office" my baby prefers to play with the boomerang I received from DA.

I wish I wasn't so busy "jonesing" at all the booths to have spent more time hanging with everybody. Mynock's feet must have been killing him searching for me half of the time.

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
look like the boomerangs went over well. If i can still make it to C4, i'll have to bring a bunch more stuff with me.....and i'm still hoping to go ;)

Darth Boru

Celtic Sith
Somethin aint right with a guy who wears shorts all the time......

Oh wait, maybe he lives somewhere warm!! DOH!!!

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
"Crikey! look at all those Wampas" "i'll just go and see if i can get closer"

I wish he would sometimes.........;)

Darth Aussie

Australian Sith Lord
Ah doesn't that make you want to visit...hang on, i'm already there!:D

And check out the Australian customs ad Irwin does. not sure where you'll find it though Boru but i'm sure you will;)