085 - Khan Bonfils (Saesee Tiin - TPM)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Khan_Bonfils.jpg

Mr. Bonfils has a very short known filmography. He has appeared mainly in action roles such as guards and villains. He presumably has a martial arts background. His IMDB filmography consists of 7 films, including Shadow Run, Tomb Raider 2, Sky Captain, Batman Begins, and the upcoming film Body Armour. He appeared in The Phantom Menace as Jedi Master Saesee Tiin. He also appeared in the Council scenes in Attack of the Clones. (For the Geonosis scenes, Jesse Jensen played Saesee Tiin, and yet another actor took on the role in Revenge of the Sith).

You can check out Mr. Bonfils’ IMDB page here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0094416/

Both addresses below have had success this past year. Mr. Bonfils seems willing to sign items sent to him. In most cases responses have taken 2-3 months.

Khan Bonfils
c/o Paul Telford Mgmt.
3 Greek St.
London W1D 4DA
United Kingdom

Khan Bonfils
c/o Malcom Shedden Mgmt.
1 Charlotte Street
London W1P 1DH
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskellington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Got an awesome but really strange success from Khan Bonfils (Jedi Master Saesee Tiin) Today!! He signed both of my Topps Widevision Cards (TPM #56 & AOTC #54) Now here's the strange part, There was no postage on the envelope, Nothing! I didn't realize this till I scanned it into my computer. I'm very happy that it was able to make from the UK to my house in the USA without postage!! Has this ever happened to one of you guys? Anyway, Here's the rest of my Autograph Success Information:

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Khan_Bonfils_Envelope.jpg
Autographs:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Khan_Bonfils_Autographs_01.jpg

Sent: January 17th 2007

Replied: May 23rd 2007

Days Taken: 127

Address Used:

Mr. Khan Bonfils
c/o Paul Telford Mgmt.
3 Greek St.
London W1D 4DA
United Kingdom

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Sent my 2nd letter to Mr. Bonfils today! I included some of my home made 4x6's for him to sign!!

RYAN-J

Jay

New Recruit
Got an RTS from Khan Bonfils.

Khan Bonfils
c/o Paul Telford Mgmt.
3 Greek St.
London W1D 4DA
UK

It said: NOT KNOWN AT THIS ADDRESS!!!! on the envelope. So I guess we can scratch this one.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Hey guys! So I was watching BATMAN BEGINS last Sunday and afterwards I was reading the credits and I was surprised to see the name Khan Bonfils listed as a "League of shadows warrior"! Curious as to where his scenes were I backtracked and was able to find him quite easly now that I knew who it was! :D I included some screen shots for you to see. His cameo is roughly 1-hour & 50 minutes into the film.

RYAN-J :cool:

Attachments

• Khan Bonfils 01.jpg
    Khan Bonfils 01.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 695
  • Khan Bonfils 02.jpg
    Khan Bonfils 02.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 3,080
Got success today:)
KhanCards.jpg

Don't remember when I sent.It was long time ago,at least 2 years.Also don't remember where I sent to.I thought I used the following address:

Khan Bonfils
c/o Malcom Shedden Mgmt.
1 Charlotte Street
London W1P 1DH
United Kingdom

Still very happy.Thanks so much,Mr.Bonfils:p