084 - Paul Weston (Vedain - Nikto Skiff Pilot)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Paul_Weston.jpg

Mr. Weston has made his career in stunts for over 40 years now. Some of his earliest work was in James Bond films…he’s worked on 10 of them so far, starting with You Only Live Twice. He later performed stunts in Superman, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Return of the Jedi, and An American Werewolf in London. He was also Stunt Coordinator on numerous films, including Superman II & III, Aliens, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Dragonheart, Kull: The Conqueror, Ravenous, The Count of Monte Cristo and more. To Star Wars fans, he is known as Vedain, the Kajain’sa’Nikto who piloted the prisoner skiff above the Sarlacc. He met his fate struggling over a blaster with Lando and ultimately landing in the Sarlacc.

You can check out Mr. Weston’s IMDB page here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0923001/

Both addresses below have had recent success. Mr. Weston seems happy to sign items sent to him. Some people have had results in less than a month.

Paul Weston
c/o The Stunt Register,
Equity,
Guild House,
Upper St. Martin's Lane,
London WC2H 9EG,
United Kingdom

Paul Weston
c/o The Spotlight
7 Leicester Place
London WC2H 7RJ
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskellington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
My request went out today!! I used this address:

Mr. Paul Weston
c/o The Spotlight,
7 Leicester Place,
London
WC2H 7RJ

RYAN-J

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Jedi_Joel;75920 said:
Well, there's no seal of "authenticity", so what does that tell you? :p :cool:

well I wasn't sure if you cropped that out of the photo when you posted it. :) Still it's a very cool photo!

RYAN-J

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
This is still good! Received both of my Official Pix shots back signed and personalized AND he included a bonus SW Fan Days signed card. Great success! Mailed 03/18/08, received 04/11/08.

Got mine back on Friday after almost 2 years (690 days to be exact). He didnt send back the photo I sent him but sent me two of his own. A nice surprise after all this time. I sent it c/o the old oak barn

pw-1.jpg

pw2.jpg

Jedi_Joel

Agent
jedicouncil;79766 said:
Got mine back on Friday after almost 2 years (690 days to be exact). He didnt send back the photo I sent him but sent me two of his own. A nice surprise after all this time. I sent it c/o the old oak barn
That's funny how some success for others take a short wait (I think mine was 3mo for Weston), and yours was nearly 2 years. I guess it's all in the address we use, and how often they forward the mail.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
And in a surprise update, I just got a success from Mr. Weston. I received my index and widewision card back personalized. I sent my request on 1/8/2007!

Many thanks Mr. Weston! :)

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
Hello

Has there been any success lately for Paul at this address? i was about to send a request and haven't seen anything positive for almost a year.

thanks guys

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I've not seen any recent successes either. I've had a request out to him since July 3rd 2007! :(

RYAN-J

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
Wow! A fantastic success. Mr. Weston signed all three of the photos I sent him and also included two of his own! Extremely happy!! Thank you!! I will post photos later today.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Wow! That is a surprise! I wonder what ever happened to my letter??? :( Can't wait to see the scans!

RYAN-J