070 - Celia Imrie (Bravo 5)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Celia_Imrie.jpg

Ms. Imrie has countless movies and shows to her credit. She recently appeared in Nanny McPhee, and played Una Alconbury in both Bridget Jones movies. Additionally, she was in Calendar Girls, the 2002 version of Doctor Zhivago (with Keira Knightley), and the 1999 version of A Christmas Carol (with Patrick Stewart and fellow Star Wars alum Dominic West). Ms. Imrie played Bravo 5, a Naboo Pilot in The Phantom Menace.

You can check out Ms. Imrie’s IMDB filmography here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0408309/

Ms. Imrie has signed through the mail this past fall on a number of occasions. She seems willing to sign items set to her, and sometimes includes a short note. Hopefully, these successful results will continue. In the past she has been hard to track down.

Celia Imrie
c/o CDA
125 Gloucester Road
London
SW7 4TE
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0070 Celia Imrie ep1 1.jpg
    0070 Celia Imrie ep1 1.jpg
    544.3 KB · Views: 481

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
my request came back a couple of days ago with a letter appologizing for the delay. she did sign all of my items although it is bit difficult to see and even more difficult to see in the images i have. check it out below along with the letter

Attachments

• 0070 Celia Imrie ep1 1 success.jpg
    0070 Celia Imrie ep1 1 success.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 458
  • 0070 Celia Imrie epX 1success.jpg
    0070 Celia Imrie epX 1success.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 394
  • 0070 Celia Imrie epX 2 success.jpg
    0070 Celia Imrie epX 2 success.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 365
  • 0070 Celia Imrie epX 3 success.jpg
    0070 Celia Imrie epX 3 success.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 469

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
yeah, you might have to adjust the settings on your monitor to actually see it. I can see it on my home pc, but now that i look at it with my work pc, i can't see anything either.

she didn't sign over the Sw logo, like i would have liked, she signed in the dark areas on the photo. She used a gold pen, but the point is so fine, it's difficult to make out. I'm not sure what she used but it certainly does not show up as well as a paint marker or a sharpie.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Received a success yesterday, after quite a wait. My index and photo were signed, and came with a form letter identical to AmShak's...also dated May 4th. Of note, one photo was signed "May the 4th be with you"....the ever clever SW pun that comes around once a year. :) However....the C in her assistants signature looks very similar to the C in Celia's autograph....which worries me a little. I'll have to investigate more later. The letter implies the autographs are authentic.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
i meant to do this a while ago, but forgot. I tried playing with the levels in the image to make it easier to see. It's still not easy to see in the image or in person, but take a look.

Attachments

• 0070 Celia Imrie ep1 1 success2.jpg
    0070 Celia Imrie ep1 1 success2.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 368
  • 0070 Celia Imrie epX 1success2.jpg
    0070 Celia Imrie epX 1success2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 361
  • 0070 Celia Imrie epX 2 success2.jpg
    0070 Celia Imrie epX 2 success2.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 348