067 - Stephen Fitzalan (Mon Cal musician, various)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Stephen_Fitzalan.jpg
TBS_Stephen_Fitzalan_Moncal.jpg

Mr. Fitzalan played small parts in all three original Star Wars movies. He was a Stormtrooper and an Echo Base ground crew tech in The Empire Strikes Back, as well as a Mon Cal musician at the Ewok celebration in ROTJ.

You can check out Mr. Fitzalan’s IMDB filmography here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0869983/

Mr. Fitzalan has recently made appearances at conventions. Though previously an untested address, my autograph request turned up great results. :)

Stephen Fitzalan
c/o The Elliott Agency,
94 Round Hill Crescent,
Brighton,
BN2 3FR,
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0067 Stephen Fitzalan ep5 1.jpg
    0067 Stephen Fitzalan ep5 1.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 464
  • 0067 Stephen Fitzalan ep5 2.jpg
    0067 Stephen Fitzalan ep5 2.jpg
    551.4 KB · Views: 525
  • 0067 Stephen Fitzalan ep6 1.2.jpg
    0067 Stephen Fitzalan ep6 1.2.jpg
    538.3 KB · Views: 521

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Mr. Fitzalan signed my cards, and sent apersonalized typed letter. In it he talks briefly about his Star Wars experiences (noting that he worked on ESB, and making no mention of ANH. I'm assuming that means he did not work on ANH, so I have changed the above profile for the time being.)

And....he's only seen ESB once! :p

His great response took just over one month. :)

Attachments

• TBS_Fitzalan_sig.jpg
    TBS_Fitzalan_sig.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 485
Hi darthskelington,
You said Mr.Fitzalan only appeared once in ESB.So which role he played?Echo Base ground crew or stormtrooper?I plan send the request to him next week.Thanks:)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Both. :p His primary role was as a Stormtrooper...in which he spent "weeks rushing around." He also doubled as a Rebel Tech in the hangar scenes.

You misread my above statement. ;) Not "appeared"......but "seen". Mr. Fitzalan has only viewed The Empire Strikes Back once.

Apparently the Moc Cal musician is the only character he played in ROTJ.....at least judging by his response to me.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
No prob. :) Wow....I so need to get some requests out. I miss getting autpgraphs in the mail :( I'm going to make a focused effort to get more requests (and therefore more Projects) in the works for you guys. Life has been kinda hectic lately and I'm sorry the Projects have suffered as a result :(

germancollector

New Recruit
I´ve met Mr. Fitzalan two weeks ago at a Con here in my hometown and talked a long time with him about the movies. He is such a nice and friendly person. Good luck with your autograph request.

Attachments

• Trooper.jpg
    Trooper.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 406
L

Lightdevil

I Have Send Mine On 11 December , I Have Got A Succsess To Day..:)
I Got His Autograph On A Photo Of A Stromtrooper (10x8).. And A Letter.