065 - Cy Town (ROTJ Cast)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Cy_Town.jpg

Cy Town is a mystery Star Wars actor. He apparently was involved in Return of the Jedi in some small role, which I hope to learn more about. He is rumored to have played various Imperials....however, the one known fact is that Cy Town DID NOT PLAY A STORMTROOPER. Apparently inernet hearsay has lead to him receiving various credits for roles he did not play, which he finds most frustrating. Mr. Town did don trooper armor for a British comedy sketch on Noel's Houseparty. His true claim to fame is on Doctor Who. Mr. Town was a Dalek operator on Doctor Who for about a decade, and also played a few other odd roles on the show. He has also appeared on a number of classic shows, including Blake’s 7.

You can check out Mr. Town’s IMDB filmography here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0869983/

Mr. Town seems happy to sign items sent to him, and occasionally sends his own photos and short letters. However, due to informaton coming to light regarding his minimal involvement in ROTJ, I would recommend going for Doctor Who autographs and inquiring as to his SW involvement. I'll see if I can aquire any more info regarding his participation.

Cy Town
C/O UGLY AND RAGE
TIGRIS HOUSE
256 EDGEWARE ROAD
LONDON W2 1DS
ENGLAND

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Re: 065 - Cy Town (ANH Stormtrooper, Death Star Trooper)

At the weekend I got back my unsigned Stormtrooper pic from Cy Town, along with a short note saying that although he was one of a cast of 1000's in Return of The Jedi, he never actually played a Stormtrooper (didnt say what role he did play), and that the only time he ever wore a Stormtrooper costume was for an episode of Noels Houseparty (A BBC TV programme from around the early 90's for those of you not familar with it). he went on to say that he was a regular Dalek operator in Dr Who and signed the note, along with a small hand drawn pic of a Delek

ebay002.jpg

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: 065 - Cy Town (ANH Stormtrooper, Death Star Tr

I received a repsonse from him today. He also wrote me a short note, saying essentially the same thing as he told Jedi Council. He said the only time he played a Stormtrooper was on that comedy sketch. No specifics on how he did partcipate. He did not sign any of my SW ccg cards. Apparenlty hearsay has led to him being commonly credited with parts he did not play, which he finds frustrating. As such, I will edit the above project to reflect this.

He seems more than happy to sign Doctor Who autographs, butwhatever SW role he played was minimal.

Today got items back all unsigned.I sent him 3 ccg cards with TIE Pilot,TIE Fighter & Death Star Trooper & one trading card with TIE Pilot.With a short note said he was NOT any of those characters(TIE Pilot & DS Trooper).He just one of 1000 casts in a scene in ROTJ;)

Letter_CyTown.jpg

Thanks for your info,Mr.Town!!!Oh yeah,I got his auto in the letter.Not a completely fail:D

Also he sent the card that was not mine
CustomEvo_TiePilot_front.jpg
CustomEvo_TiePilot_back.jpg

Card owner,please PM me your address.I will send it back to you;)