060 - Howard Kazanjian (Producer ROTJ)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Howard_Kazanjian.jpg

Mr. Kazanjian has made his career in movie production, and has produced three Lucasfilm movies. He has More American Graffiti, Raiders of the Lost Ark, and Return of the Jedi to his credit. He has also been involved in numerous other projects since then, perhaps the most recognizable being the TV series JAG.

You can check out Mr. Kazanjian's IMDB filmography here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0443599/

Mr. Kazanjian has started signing this year and so far has been lightning fast in his responses. He seems happy to sign items sent to him, and sometimes includes his own photos or notes. In the US, people have received responses in two weeks or less! Of note....Mr. Kazanjian will not sign blank index cards or pages, as a means of preventing people from bootlegging his signature onto other items. That said, send him a card or photo or just about anything else to sign. This is another great new opportunity!

Howard Kazanjian
c/o Magic Lantern Productions
1613 Chelsea Road #329
San Marino, CA 91108
USA

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0060 Howard Kazanjian ep6 1.jpg
    0060 Howard Kazanjian ep6 1.jpg
    530.2 KB · Views: 516

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: TBS Autograph Project 060 - Howard Kazanjian (Producer ROTJ)

I also received a response from Mr. Kazanjian today. :) He inscribed my trading cards and sent his own B&W 8X10 photo. Awesome response in only 11 days!

You can't see in the photo, but the vintage trading card was signed in silver above the Death Star. The Sail Barge card was signed in black on the dune....but the card was so glossy..most of the ink didn't stick. :p Of course..a silver pen would've worked...but I guess once you've comitted to black ink..it's hard to start over. :D

Attachments

• TBS_Kazanjian_sig.jpg
    TBS_Kazanjian_sig.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 514

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows

Thanks again Bothan Spy!

Today my postman brought me my SASE back with not one but two autographs from Mr. Kazanjian. Like the person that posted before me, Howard included his own B&W 8x10 (a vintage Lucasfilm promo - very nice!) and signed my ROTJ poster 8x10 print as well.

Mailed 06/06/06 received 06/13/06.

Photos on my website.

http://sarasotarockstar.wordpress.com

Thanks!

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos

Nice success. And nice site. Thanks for linking to us. :)

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Re: TBS Autograph Project 060 - Howard Kazanjian (

Sarasotarockstr said:
Like the person that posted before me, Howard included his own B&W 8x10 (a vintage Lucasfilm promo - very nice!) and signed my ROTJ poster 8x10 print as well
Thanks!
Oh man Sarasotarockstr, I just checked out the pic that you posted of the photo he included along with yours, and I must say that I am extremely jealous as the Speeder Bike chase is my favorite scene in the entire trilogy! I will have to write him very soon!

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows

Yeah I was pretty thrilled. It hadn't donned on me to pull DVD stills when I wrote him so all I really had was the ROTJ poster image. I found a good behind the scenes shot on the DVD set literally the following day and I was kicking myself.

Getting one from him, not only the good shot but what seems to be a vintage Lucasfilm promo 8x10 - I was pretty damn happy.

I literally restarted TTM collecting 12 days ago - and to look back at the successes this week brought I kick myself for ever stopping in the first place!

C'est la vie. Tomorrow begins a new week so back to the post offices looking for more damn IRCs!!

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Re: TBS Autograph Project 060 - Howard Kazanjian (

Sarasotarockstr said:
C'est la vie. Tomorrow begins a new week so back to the post offices looking for more damn IRCs!!
I know what you mean. I'm the only one who ever buys them which means the PO employees have no clue what they are, what they look like, how to ring them up, and how to stamp them. Fortunatly by now, I know the whole routine enough to walk them through it. :p

Today got success from Mr Kazanjian.Signed 2 postcards & one trading card:)

See pics below.Sorry not so clear :D

Just one thing,a signature on the trading card,he didn't wait for the ink dry before he put it into sleeve.So.....you can see.A little disappointed :eek:

Hey,I have another 2,still happy:p

Attachments

• HowardAuto_!.JPG
    HowardAuto_!.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 368
  • HowardAuto_2.JPG
    HowardAuto_2.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 377
  • HowardAuto_3.JPG
    HowardAuto_3.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 389
  • HowardAuto_4.JPG
    HowardAuto_4.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 396

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
My request came back today. He did not include any additional photos with mine, but he did sign the 3 items that i sent.

9 days

Attachments

• 0060 Howard Kazanjian ep6 1 success.jpg
    0060 Howard Kazanjian ep6 1 success.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 404
  • 0060 Howard Kazanjian ep6 2 success.jpg
    0060 Howard Kazanjian ep6 2 success.jpg
    492.1 KB · Views: 554
  • 0060 Howard Kazanjian epX 1 success.jpg
    0060 Howard Kazanjian epX 1 success.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 512

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Got Howard Kazanjian Today!! He personalized & Signed all 3 of my Pictures!! My SASE was used.

Sent: April 4th 2007

Received: April 12th 2007

Days taken: 9

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Howard_Kazanjian_Envelope_01.jpg

Autographs 1:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Howard_Kazanjian_Autographs_01.jpg

Autographs 2:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Howard_Kazanjian_Autographs_02.jpg

RYAN J.

Here's the address I used:

Mr. Howard Kazanjian
C/O Magic Lantern Productions
1613 Chelsea Road #329
San Marino, CA 91108
USA

Jay

New Recruit
Congrats RyanJ! He's on my to get to list. I'm trying to find a good production photo to send.

Skywalker

New Recruit
Congrats! I got a success many years ago. There were a few private signings in the meantime, so it's great to see he still signs ttm for free. :)