059 - Denny Delk (voice of 2-1B, cartoon Wicket, various games)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Denny_Delk.jpg

Denny Delk has quite a career in voice work, although he has made a few film appearances himself. He played Inspector Larkin in the Midnight Caller tv series, and was a Sergeant in Howard the Duck. However, the two biggest parts Star Wars fans will know him for are voicing Medical Droid 2-1B in The Empire Strikes Back, and voicing Wicket the Ewok in the Ewoks cartoon. In addition, Mr. Delk has numerous LucasArts video games to his credit, including no less than 8 Star Wars games. He has lent his voice to the first two Dark Forces games (voicing information broker droid 8t88 in Jedi Knight), voiced Admiral Zaarin in two X-Wing games, and also voiced a Training Officer in the recent SW: Battlefront II. Perhaps of special interest, Delk voiced a Bothan Officer in 1999's X-Wing Alliance.

You can check out Mr. Delk's IMDB filmography here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0217246/

Mr. Delk is also a relatively new signer. He will sign most items sent to him, and usually responds in a month or less. I plan on getting a request off shortly. This is sure to be a fave in my collection. :)

Denny Delk
69 Green Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
USA

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0059 Denny Delk ep5 1.jpg
    0059 Denny Delk ep5 1.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 772
  • 0059 Denny Delk ep5 2.jpg
    0059 Denny Delk ep5 2.jpg
    549 KB · Views: 769
  • 0059 Denny Delk ep5 3.jpg
    0059 Denny Delk ep5 3.jpg
    531.3 KB · Views: 649
  • 0059 Denny Delk ep5 4.jpg
    0059 Denny Delk ep5 4.jpg
    516.1 KB · Views: 683

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: TBS Autograph Project 059 - Denny Delk (voice of 2-1B, cartoon Wicket, various games)

Received a response while I was in Florida..so this one took less than 4 weeks.

Mr. Delk signed my index, trading card, and 2 small printouts, and also wrote a short note on the bottom of my letter. :D

Attachments

• TBS_Delk_Sig.jpg
    TBS_Delk_Sig.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 642

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Today I got back the two pics I sent to Mr. Delk (one of 21B, one of Wicket from the cartoon) both signed and inscribed.

Very nice success!

Also - huge thanks to Amshak who got me Simon "Max Rebo" Williamson's autograph at the SciFi Expo in Texas.

It arrived safe and sound - and looked like he packed it to withstand a nuclear blast. :) Great guy - thanks to you.

Scan on my site.

Got items back today.Denny signed one each of trading card,ccg & index card.Also returned 2 trading cards unsigned:eek:
Seems strange,too many for him to sign?Anyway,still happy:cool:

Attachments

• DannyDeikCards.JPG
    DannyDeikCards.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 576

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
My letter went out today!! I sent him a couple of calendar pages and a Rots topps card #71 which shows Anakin lying on the medical table and a 2-1B droid in the background, I hope he can sign that too! I know he didn't have any lines in ROTS but I'm crossing my fingers!

RYAN J.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
mine came back today. he signed all of the items i sent, except for he signed the trading card on the back. 2-1b is on the front of the card, but it is a dark card, which is why i assume he signed the back

10 days

Attachments

• 0059 Denny Delk ep5 1 success.jpg
    0059 Denny Delk ep5 1 success.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 521
  • 0059 Denny Delk ep5 2 success.jpg
    0059 Denny Delk ep5 2 success.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 571
  • 0059 Denny Delk ep5 5 success.jpg
    0059 Denny Delk ep5 5 success.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 688
  • 0059 Denny Delk epX 2 success.jpg
    0059 Denny Delk epX 2 success.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 558

Holla300

The Best Bounty
That looks great Pedge. I sent out my request to Mr. Delk already though but one day I will get that photo signed. Thanks!