057 - Kiran Shah (Ewok)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Kiran_Shah.jpg

Mr. Shah has quite a list of movies to his credit, both in the realm of acting and stunt work. Most recently, he played Ginarrbrik, the villainous dwarf in The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. He has also appeared in Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Legend, Gothic, and episodes of Space Precinct. In Aliens, he was a stunt double for Newt, and in Return of the Jedi, he played an Ewok. In addition, he doubled for the characters Frodo and Bilbo in the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

You can check out Mr. Shah's IMDB filmography here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0787449/

You can view his website here: www.littlekiran.com

Mr. Shah is a gracious signer, willing to sign items sent to him. He often will write short notes and sometimes includes a photo of his own. Some people have gotten results in as little as two weeks!

Kiran Shah
c/o Willow Personal Management
151 Main Street
Yaxley
Peterborough
PE7 3LD
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0057 Kiran Shah ep6 1.2.jpg
    0057 Kiran Shah ep6 1.2.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 1,108
  • 0057 Kiran Shah ep6 2.2.jpg
    0057 Kiran Shah ep6 2.2.jpg
    543.9 KB · Views: 749
  • 0057 Kiran Shah ep6 3.2.jpg
    0057 Kiran Shah ep6 3.2.jpg
    540.9 KB · Views: 722
Got items back yesterday.Signed 4 trading cards & 1 ccg card.Also included a letter & his card.Took 25 days.Great success! Will post pics later.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
my response came back yesterday. He signed my items, included a letter and an additional photo which he signed. In the letter, he appologizes for taking so long to respond, but it really wasn't that long at 38 days.

the first image is what he included

Attachments

• 0057 Kiran Shah epX 5 success.jpg
    0057 Kiran Shah epX 5 success.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 1,632
  • 0057 Kiran Shah epX 2 success.jpg
    0057 Kiran Shah epX 2 success.jpg
    379.3 KB · Views: 613
  • 0057 Kiran Shah ep6 2 success.jpg
    0057 Kiran Shah ep6 2 success.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 577
  • 0057 Kiran Shah epX 1 success.jpg
    0057 Kiran Shah epX 1 success.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 601
  • 0057 Kiran Shah epX 4 success.jpg
    0057 Kiran Shah epX 4 success.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 656
Recieved my Ewok action figure back today. Kiran signed this, 2 cards and an autograph card of his own and included a hand written letter thanking me for sending him the parcel and wishing me luck with my collection!

A picture of the signed Ewok action figure I received back from Kiran Shah.

Attachments

• Kiran Shah LR.jpg
    Kiran Shah LR.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 598

colin the hutt

New Recruit
got my items back today all signed vey nice he also wrote a letter and added a photo of himself which was also signed very nice
sent 17/03/07

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Got a cool success from Kiran Shah Today!! He signed all three of my 4x6 photos and even included one of his own. I sent him a SAE but he used his own envelope instead. He also sent me a hand-written letter thanking me for writing and he also mentioned that he has checked out the Bothan Spy Forums!! Thanks Kiran!

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Kiran_Shah_Envelope.jpg

Autographs 1: (4x6 photos)
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Kiran_Shah_Autograph_01.jpg

Autographs 2: (8x6 Photo that kiran sent)
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Kiran_Shah_Autograph_02.jpg

Letter:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Kiran_Shah_Letter.jpg

Sent: August 16th 2007
Replied: September 4th 2007
Days Taken: 20

Address Used:

Mr. Kiran Shah
c/o Willow Personal Management
151 Main Street
Yaxley
Peterborough
PE7 3LD
United Kingdom

If you have trouble reading the letter I've typed it out to make it Easier to read, It says:

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for your letter, Such a kind letter.
I have been to "The Bothan Spy". It was good and am pleased
to see what guys write. I've been lucky to work and
on sunday 2nd September am off to Morocco to work for
B.B.C Project called "The Passion"

In Star Wars I did so many stunts for different Ewoks-
Had fun Working on "Return of the Jedi" I've always loved what
I have done.

It it a pleasure to sign the Items.

Once more Thank You for a kind letter and please enjoy
Star Wars and other movies.

Love & Happiness
Kiran Shah

RYAN-J

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Success from Kiran today - he signed all my items and included a photo of his own and a handwritten letter in his own envelope.

Sent 3/20/08.

Corran(Horn

Red Squadron
got a success from mr. shah yesterday. what a great guy. he's so nice with his fans.

he signed the ccgs I sent him and even wrote me a short letter and included an autographed picture of himself.

he even used 2 different pens so the autographs would show better (black for the lighter cards, silver for the darker card). this is so awesome.