054 - Erik Bauersfeld (voice of Bib Fortuna & Admiral Ackbar)

Success again:)
ErikCards.jpg

Holla300

The Best Bounty
I Got Erik Bauersfeld autograph in about 3 weeks. I got 4 CCG cards signed. He didn't sign my index card but I was still very happy.

Attachments

• Erik Bauersfeld.JPG
    Erik Bauersfeld.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 564
  • Erik Bauersfeld 2.JPG
    Erik Bauersfeld 2.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 561
  • Erik Bauersfeld 3.JPG
    Erik Bauersfeld 3.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 583
  • Erik Bauersfeld 4.JPG
    Erik Bauersfeld 4.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 555

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congrats Holla300! Glad to see your getting lots of replies back! :D Keep up the awesome work!

RYAN-J :D

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
I received a response today from Mr. Bauersfeld. He signed my Opix Bib Fortuna shot that had been signed by Michael Carter as well as my Opix Ackbar shot signed by Tim Rose!

He added a rather small quote on each. I must say - I got him about a year or two ago and the writing looks more shaky now and I am noticing he's writing less for quotes. I hope it's not an indication of failing help.

:(

Used the address in this thread - mailed on 3/13.

Holla300

The Best Bounty
That is something. I think my hand writing on mine look fairly fine to me. Does it kinda look like mine or worse? Congrats on your success though

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Sarasotarockstr;79543 said:
I just know back a few years back he seemed to write a sentence or two with each.
I usually ask people to write a sentence from the line of the movie on the card/photo. He did it on one card the first time I got him and 1 photo out of 5.

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
I finally got my pictures back signed from Mr. Bauersfeld today! I sent on 8/19/08 and got the response today. He signed my four pictures, and (sort of) filled out the questionnaire I sent. He gave me some amusing smart-ass responses anyway. ;)

Q: Do you have a favorite movie in general?

A: (He circles the word "a" and writes "No, Many")

Q: Star Wars being one of your only movie credits, how did you get the job?

A: (He circles the word "only" and writes "Also AI...")

Q: Did you ever get to meet George Lucas or any other actors?

A: "We stood side by side cleaning out our lunch dishes out at Lucasfilm ranch." (Thanks for the honest answer!! :D)

Q: Any news you can give me on possible future projects of yours?

A: "Not enough space to give details." (Even though he has like a third of a page to write. I assume that means work as been a bit slow. ;))

Thanks Mr. Bauersfeld!

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
success. I got a very nice reply. He signed, dedicated and inscribed a quote on each of the four photos I sent him. He didn't answer any questions, but still a fantastic reply!!

thanks Erik.