051 - Frank Henson (ANH Stormtrooper)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Frank_Henson.jpg

Mr. Henson has a long list of movies to his credit. While he makes the occasional acting performance, he primarily is a stunt artist and coordinator. To his stunt credits, he has no less than six James Bond movies, both Star Wars: A New Hope and Return of the Jedi, Willow, Temple of Doom, An American Werewolf in London, and countless others. In A New Hope, Mr. Henson played a Stormtrooper on screen. He also played a Stormtrooper in ROTJ, as well as an Endor Rebel Commando, Biker Scout (the one Luke hijacks a speeder bike from mid-chase) and a Skiff Guard. Judging from his comments in a letter to me, I'm guessing he is the skiff guard pictured in the post below.

You can check out Mr. Henson's IMDB filmography here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0378204/

Mr. Henson is a relatively new signer. He is known for signing items sent to him, and sometimes includes a form letter describing his Star Wars work. What few results there are have been very quick…..taking less than three weeks. So get off a response now! :)

Frank Henson
c/o Equity Stunt Register,
Guild House,
Upper St. Martin's Lane,
London,
WC2H 9EG,
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0051 Frank Henson ep4 1.jpg
    0051 Frank Henson ep4 1.jpg
    510 KB · Views: 821
  • 0051 Frank Henson ep6 2.2.jpg
    0051 Frank Henson ep6 2.2.jpg
    560.2 KB · Views: 1,028
  • 0051 Frank Henson ep6 3.jpg
    0051 Frank Henson ep6 3.jpg
    546.2 KB · Views: 694
  • 0051 Frank Henson ep6 4.2.jpg
    0051 Frank Henson ep6 4.2.jpg
    559.3 KB · Views: 894
  • 0051 Frank Henson ep6 5.jpg
    0051 Frank Henson ep6 5.jpg
    570.6 KB · Views: 795

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: TBS Autograph Project 051 - Frank Henson (ANH Stormtrooper)

I received a resposne to day, taking only 26 days. Mr. Henson signed my trading card and two indexes, personalizing all. He also included a form eltter with a short note on the bottom. The letter states what characters he performed:

Stormtrooper (ANH and ROTJ)
a Rebel Commando who storms the Shield Generator with Han
Biker Scout (the one Luke throws from the speeder-bike after hijacking the bike)
Skiff Guard

Regarding the Skiff Guard he states that he is seen fighting with Mark (Hamill)and is pictured in one of the "early books." I can think of only two vintage books that had photos of the movie: The insert in the novelization, and the ROTJ Storybook. After flipping through teh Storybok, sure enough there is a picture of Luke on the Sail Barge facing off with a human guard (one I'd never seen before now :p ) and Klaatu. I think it's a pretty safe bet the human is Frank Henson. See picture below for reference.

I've updated the above description to reflect his other roles.

Attachments

• TBS_Henson_Sigs.jpg
    TBS_Henson_Sigs.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 727
  • TBS_PossibleHensonSkiff.jpg
    TBS_PossibleHensonSkiff.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 667

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Nice success! Where did you get those two photos from? I'd like to write to him but I don't have anything to send.

Got items back today.Took 29 days.Signed 4 trading cards,1 ccg,1 index card & a print letter same as darthskelington above.Will post pics later:)

Pics:)
The print letter wasn't quite clear but I think the content is the same as darthskelington:cool:

Attachments

• FrankCards.JPG
    FrankCards.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 710
  • Frank_letter.JPG
    Frank_letter.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 584

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
My response came today. He signed my items and included one of his own, plus the letter. The photo he included is about 2.5" X 4.25". It is low quality but an interesting photo just the same. The letter is also low quality and almost unreadable. both are nice gestures and i appreciate that he included them.

26 days

Take note of the "Rebel Commando" photo and the location that he chose to identify himself in the photo. The photo he included is the last thumb.

Attachments

• 0051 Frank Henson ep6 2 success.jpg
    0051 Frank Henson ep6 2 success.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 855
  • 0051 Frank Henson ep6 4 success.jpg
    0051 Frank Henson ep6 4 success.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 607
  • 0051 Frank Henson ep6 5 success.jpg
    0051 Frank Henson ep6 5 success.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 640
  • 0051 Frank Henson epX 2 success.jpg
    0051 Frank Henson epX 2 success.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 748
  • 0051 Frank Henson epX 3 success.jpg
    0051 Frank Henson epX 3 success.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 741

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
LOL! Those are very nice!! Hopefully mine will be coming soon! This is such A great hobby!!

RYAN J.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I got my photos back signed by Frank Henson today. he has been kind enough to sign for me before but signed in biro so this time I sent a blue sharpie which he used to kindly sign for me again and he also included a small photo of his own:

joblot031-2.jpg

joblot030.jpg

joblot028-1.jpg

joblot029.jpg

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
I got a very nice success yesterday. I received all four photos signed with a short note on each. I also received a signed letter. It is a photocopied letter, but he did sign it, so that is a nice success. He also included a short note about his current working as well as his son. He did update his address so I will post that when I get home.