045 - Ray Park (Darth Maul)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Ray_Park.jpg

The Scottish Ray Park began his journey to the silver screen through mastering the martial arts. Becoming a champion in many fighting styles, Park gained the attention of casting agents for Mortal Kombat 2. From there, as they say, it is history. He landed roles in three blockbuster movies: Sleepy Hollow (stunt headless horseman), Phantom Menace (Darth Maul), and X-Men (Toad). Since then he has made a few cinema appearances, and has been attached to the Marvel Comic title Iron Fist, which unfortunately appears to be in limbo. Always popular at conventions, Park is a regular signer and fan fave.

You can check out Mr. Park’s IMDB filmography here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0661917/

You can visit his website at: www.raypark.net

Interviews can be found in Star Wars Insider Magazine issues 42, 48, and 70.

Mr. Park has recently started signing through the mail. He sometimes sends out signed 8X10s of his own, and will usually sign items sent to him. Replies have been speedy, but are dependent on his schedule. I’d jump on this now, while the getting is good. In the past, he has been difficult to obtain outside of conventions.

WARNING-Return to sender received- address now questionable :(

Ray Park
c/o Big Management UK Ltd
4th Floor
5 Dean Street
London
W1D 3RQ
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0045 Ray Park ep1 01.jpg
    0045 Ray Park ep1 01.jpg
    476.2 KB · Views: 429
  • 0045 Ray Park ep1 03.jpg
    0045 Ray Park ep1 03.jpg
    530.2 KB · Views: 344
  • 0045 Ray Park ep1 07.jpg
    0045 Ray Park ep1 07.jpg
    468.9 KB · Views: 389
  • 0045 Ray Park ep1 08.jpg
    0045 Ray Park ep1 08.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 373
  • 0045 Ray Park ep1 09.jpg
    0045 Ray Park ep1 09.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 410
Re: TBS Autograph Project 045 - Ray Park (Darth Maul)

darthskelington said:
Mr. Park has recently started signing through the mail.

It would be great,great & great if true:rotate:
I sent him a postcard to sign a few years ago but he never send it back to me:no:

Victor_Von_Doom

All that is man

Bounty CK said:
It would be great,great & great if true:rotate:
I sent him a postcard to sign a few years ago but he never send it back to me:no:

I've seen two recent successes on another site with this address (one on February 21st and one on February 17th), so I'd try again if I were you. A lot of stars go through cycles when they sign.

Jedi_Joel

Agent

Send out a request to this address on 23 Jan 06, included 8x10, widevision trading cards, and 2 IRCs.

Victor_Von_Doom said:
I've seen two recent successes on another site with this address (one on February 21st and one on February 17th), so I'd try again if I were you. A lot of stars go through cycles when they sign.

Sure I will try again;)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos

Yeah......in part previous TTM troubles have been caused by Mr. Park's former manager. This guy was known for making a mess of convention scheduling and private signings....often without Mr. Park's knowledge. It is my understanding that they parted ways.

Jedi_Joel

Agent

I got a response from this addy, and it's not a good one. :(
Return to Sender
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!
Got it back after 2 months time: Return to Sender - Gone Away.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :( Addy updated to reflect this.

Joel, Vic: As new addresses become successful, could you please give me a heads up so we can post a working address? We'll find a good one in time.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos

Ray Park now has some photos available on his website, hidden in the News section. He has Official Pix Holo Maul photos available for $25, which can be personalized.

There are also a couple prints (size unknown, I assume 8X10) featuring Maul and Vader. They are signed by both Park and Prowse. These are limited and sell for $45. Pricey, but very nice looking, and cheaper than buying separate photos from the individuals.

http://www.raypark.net/autograph_photos/

Victor_Von_Doom

All that is man

darthskelington said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :( Addy updated to reflect this.

Joel, Vic: As new addresses become successful, could you please give me a heads up so we can post a working address? We'll find a good one in time.

I've been trying to find another successful address, but to no avail so far. I'll keep looking. Also, I saw on another site that a RTS was reported with this address on April 22nd :(

Jedi_Joel

Agent

Tried another address for Ray Park and today I got it back....Returned to Sender!
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Images added to the first post.

My request was sent today.

I'm using the address below. This address has no results either way that i am aware of.

c/o The Spotlight
7 Leicester Place,
London WC2H 7RJ,
United Kingdom

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Return to sender

I sent my request to this address ...

c/o The Spotlight
7 Leicester Place,
London WC2H 7RJ,
United Kingdom

which was re-directed to this address ....

177 Sunnybank Road
Potters Bar
Hertfordshire
EN6 2NH

it appears that this is a residence. i found some info on the web about a Mr. & Mrs. Park requesting approval for a single story rear extension

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Sent a request out to Mr. Park today using an untested studio address for the upcoming G.I. Joe film!! Hope it works! :D

RYAN-J

Holla300

The Best Bounty
I know we are waiting on Ryan to see if the GI Joe address works but I was wondering if anyone bought a autograph off his site before? I really dislike paying for autographs but Mr. Park is one I want but I would rather send in my photos and pay then pay for a photo I really dislike. Anybody bought off his site?

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Holla300;79010 said:
Anybody bought off his site?

I have not bought one off his site before but I've had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of times at Dallas ComiCons. For those of you that have never met him...he's one of, if not THE, nicest guys I've met at any appearance/show/etc.

I'm sure you'd get a quality pic off his site. He's had some pretty cool pics on his site before but I personally like the OfficialPix versions better. I think at one point he had a double-signed pic with him and Prowse. However, the link I have for his store currently doesn't work, does anybody know the right one? It used to be at http://www.raypark.net/.

Holla300

The Best Bounty
The website is now www.raypark.com
He really doesn't have any pics that I like too much. He has one Darth Maul and then some X-Men pics. I hope one day I can meet him, since I heard from you and many others that he is super nice and then I can get his autograph then. ;)

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Thanks for clarifying, when I first saw that site I thought it was one created BY a fan the way it reads The Official Ray Park fansite. Thanks again, keep us posted if you get his auto.

Holla300

The Best Bounty
star_wars_fan;79055 said:
Thanks for clarifying, when I first saw that site I thought it was one created BY a fan the way it reads The Official Ray Park fansite. Thanks again, keep us posted if you get his auto.

Sure thing. I really dislike the picture that he has of Darth Maul so I don't think I will be buying one from his site atleast. Maybe if he gets a new picture, I will though