043 - Lightning Bear (Stormtrooper ANH, ESB & ROTJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Just received all my things back signed from Lightning Bear today!! Signed 2 photos I sent, 3 index cards, and a tear-off biker scout picture from the 2004 Star Wars calendar. :D

Thanks a ton Lightning Bear!!:eek:

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Today I received a response from my fellow Bothan Spy Lightning Bear!

I had never had the honor of meeting him and this was my first time getting his autograph so it was really cool to get such a nice response. He signed both of my Official Pix, adding an inscription on both. One he personalized with "May the Empire rise again!"

Awesome response from a great guy!

I mailed it on 3/13 - used the Karl Marx address.

Holla300

The Best Bounty
Sarasotarockstr;79538 said:
Today I received a response from my fellow Bothan Spy Lightning Bear!

I had never had the honor of meeting him and this was my first time getting his autograph so it was really cool to get such a nice response. He signed both of my Official Pix, adding an inscription on both. One he personalized with "May the Empire rise again!"

Awesome response from a great guy!

I mailed it on 3/13 - used the Karl Marx address.

I thought Lightning charged for autographs! Congrats :D:D

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Hey Bret! Congrats on getting Lightning! He's so cool! :D Keep up the awesome job!

RYAN-J

kimbro1972

Fan From The Beginning!
RYAN-J;79547 said:
"Hey Bret! Congrats on getting Lightning! He's so cool! :D Keep up the awesome job!"

He sure is. I first wrote to Lightning Bear in May of 2005. I was graduating from college that month and I sent a request to the Director's Guild in Great Britain (no longer valid). I sent my graduation announcement and wrote him a long letter telling him how much I enjoyed "Star Wars".

(I was five when the first film came out in 1977 and I am proud to be able to tell people that I was among the first generation to enjoy this wonderful Sci-Fi series.)

I enclosed a large self-addressed stamped envelope and a 3x5 card. I received a beautiful 8x10 color photo of Lightning Bear as a Stormtrooper signed and inscribed to me. He also signed my index card, returned my graduation announcement signed and dedicated to me, and a typed note personally signed to me.

Three years later, I still get excited when I receive an autograph from him. Since then, he's signed photos from his other film work as well as signing my DVDs from various films he's worked on.

I've bene collecting autographs for close to eight years and he is without a doubt one of the most generous and courteous signers ever! I'm glad to hear that he has pleased his other fans all over the world just as he has me.

Thank you so much for reading. Have a great week! :)

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.