040 - Garrick Hagon (Biggs Darklighter)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Garrick_Hagon.jpg

Mr. Hagon has numerous television and movie credits to his name. While not necessarily his biggest roles, he has made appearances in such recognizable titles as Doctor Who, Batman (1989), The Spy Who Loved Me, A Bridge Too Far, Balto, Spy Game, and most recently – Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (as the Denver reporter).

In A New Hope, Mr. Hagon played Biggs Darklighter, Luke’s best friend from Tatooine. Thanks to the Special Editions, Mr. Hagon’s screen time has increased, although half his performance (from the Tosche Station scenes) remains widely unseen to the general public. I believe the Behind the Magic CD-ROM from the 1990s contains this footage, albeit without sound.

You can check out Mr. Hagon’s IMDB filmography here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0353796/

Mr. Hagon has been a long time signer for his fans. He gladly signs items sent to him, and even personalizes them. It can take some time to get a response, however. It would seem his schedule keeps him from responding regularly, and he signs when he has the time. As such, some people will get a response in just over a week, others any take several months, depending on when he happens to be signing. If you want this great autograph, I recommend getting a request out now. :)

Garrick Hagon
c/o Conway-Van Gelder-Robinson,
18/21 Jermyn Street #300
London SW1Y 6HP
England

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0040 Garrick Hagon ep4 1.jpg
    0040 Garrick Hagon ep4 1.jpg
    540.8 KB · Views: 1,121
  • 0040 Garrick Hagon ep4 2.jpg
    0040 Garrick Hagon ep4 2.jpg
    493.3 KB · Views: 652
  • 0040 Garrick Hagon ep4 3.jpg
    0040 Garrick Hagon ep4 3.jpg
    498.7 KB · Views: 983
  • 0040 Garrick Hagon ep4 4.jpg
    0040 Garrick Hagon ep4 4.jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 732

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
he signed all of my items and returned one of my IRCs (i sent 2).

Attachments

• 0040 Garrick Hagon ep4 3 success.jpg
    0040 Garrick Hagon ep4 3 success.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 654
  • 0040 Garrick Hagon ep4 4 success.jpg
    0040 Garrick Hagon ep4 4 success.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 606
  • 0040 Garrick Hagon epX 1 success.jpg
    0040 Garrick Hagon epX 1 success.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 775
  • 0040 Garrick Hagon epX 6 success.jpg
    0040 Garrick Hagon epX 6 success.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 595
  • 0040 Garrick Hagon epX 7 success.jpg
    0040 Garrick Hagon epX 7 success.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 596
Got success today.Sent him on 12 Dec,2006.Quite a long wait;)
GarrickHagonCards.jpg

I remember I sent him 4 or 5 cards but he returned 3 to me.That's fine.I'm still very happy.Thank you so much,Mr. Hagon:p

Jay

New Recruit
Garrick Hagon is one of mt favorites. It was great meting him at CIV. I think I'll send him a TTM.

ryboflavin72

Wookie Veterinarian
success from around celebration. was sent to his uk addy. sent back to me signed and inscribed from california.

Jay

New Recruit
Sweet! I have a TTM all ready to go, just waiting on some photos from OfficialPix and its off! I found an awesome deleted scene photo I'm excited about sending.

Jay

New Recruit
Request sent! I sent some deleted scene photos wtih Luke, Camie and Fixer also on the image. Hopeing to get it multi-signed. Would look sweet if I can get it done by all 4. Stark is gonna be hard.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Oh Yeah! got a Success from Garrick Hagon yesterday! I sent him three 4x6 photos, He personalized and signed two of them. But returned the third one unsigned. HMMM. Not sure why. Maybe he was in a hurry and forgot. But hey, I'm still very happy. It took forever though! 192 days to be exact! I used the Conway-Van Gelder-Robinson addy in the WG database. Thanks Garrick!

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Garrick_Hagon_Envelope.jpg

Autographs: (Plus unsigned 4x6 photo)
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Garrick_Hagon_Autographs_Plus_Unsig.jpg

Sent: April 18th 2007
Replied: October 26th 2007
Days Taken: 192

RYAN-J :cool:

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Jedi_Joel;77312 said:
Maybe he only signed 2 because that's his personal limit for signing TTM?

Maybe, I did see that he signed 5 items for AmShak. I'm quessing he just forgot.

RYAN-J