039 - George Roubicek (Commander Praji)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_George_Roubicek.jpg

Mr. Roubicek has a number of popular series to his credit. Along with Star Wars, he also appeared in the James Bond title The Spy Who Loved Me, and many other military themed movies. He also has appearances in fan favorite shows such as The Avengers, The Champions, and Doctor Who.

In A New Hope, Mr. Roubicek played Commander Praji, one of the officers aiding Vader in his search of the captured Tantive IV.

You can check out Mr. Roubicek’s IMDB filmography here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0745528/

Mr. Roubicek seems happy to sign for fans. He will sign and personalize items sent to him. Response times vary, but all are under two months. This is a great opportunity to snag an autograph from an A New Hope actor.

George Roubicek
6 Stockwell Park
London SW9 0DE
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0039 George Roubicek ep4 1.jpg
    0039 George Roubicek ep4 1.jpg
    493.6 KB · Views: 543
  • 0039 George Roubicek ep4 2.jpg
    0039 George Roubicek ep4 2.jpg
    505.9 KB · Views: 576
  • 0039 George Roubicek ep4 3.jpg
    0039 George Roubicek ep4 3.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 529

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: TBS Autograph Project 039 - George Roubicek (Commander Praji)

Just got my request returned to me....Return to Sender - Address Incomplete :(:( I did some digging and found a new addres for Mr. Roubicek. Actually..the same address, only a different ZIP code.

The ZIP Returned was London WIN OAX

The new address that has supposedly been tested is
London SW9 0DE

I'm changing the Project addy to reflect this. My apologies to anyone inconvenienced. If anyone ever had problems with addresses...post em with the project so we can investigate and learn.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: TBS Autograph Project 039 - George Roubicek (Commander Praji)

Got a response today..about two weeks sice I resent. Mr. Roubicek signed my CCG card and personalized my indexes. :) :D :)

Attachments

• roubicek sig.jpg
    roubicek sig.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 440

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
George continues to be a quick signer! I got my photo back signed and personalized in 10 days.

Scan on my site!

Mailed - 09/01/2006
Received - 09/11/2006

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
a quick response but not exactly what i had hoped for. He signed one of the items that i sent and returned the other two unsigned with a note that said he could only sign one. he also did not signed it where i had hoped he would sign either. In the end, i'm happy that he took the time to sign any of them.

15 days

Attachments

• 0039 George Roubicek ep4 3 success.jpg
    0039 George Roubicek ep4 3 success.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 467

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
Nice Success today. I sent 3 photos, letter, SAE, and $ for return postage. I got all three signed and two personalized. I got a nice short response to my questions saying he enjoyed making "The Spy who loved me" more than Star Wars! Thank you!