037 - Michael Carter (Bib Fortuna)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Michael_Carter.jpg

Mr. Carter is a man of many talents, having performed theater, appeared on the big and small screens, and tried his hand a screen-writing. Return of the Jedi was one of his earlier film performances, along with An American Werewolf in London. More recently he played a prosecutor in Young Adam, and made a number of appearances in the television series Casualty.

He is best known to Star Wars fans for his portrayal of Bib Fortuna, Jabba’s majordomo in Return of the Jedi.

You can check out Mr. Carter’s IMDB filmography here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0141816/

Star Wars Insider Magazine issue #31 has an interview with Mr. Carter.

Mr. Carter seems happy to sign for his fans. He typically will sign items sent to him, and usually signs his name and Bib Fortuna’s. Usually does not personalize. Most people get a response in less than a month, sometimes closer to two weeks.

Michael Carter
c/o Emptage Hallett
24 Poland Street
London W1F 8QL
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0037 Michael Carter ep6 1.jpg
    0037 Michael Carter ep6 1.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 638
  • 0037 Michael Carter ep6 2.jpg
    0037 Michael Carter ep6 2.jpg
    531.8 KB · Views: 1,132
  • 0037 Michael Carter ep6 3.2.jpg
    0037 Michael Carter ep6 3.2.jpg
    509.8 KB · Views: 497
  • 0037 Michael Carter ep6 4.jpg
    0037 Michael Carter ep6 4.jpg
    467.8 KB · Views: 699

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
My request went out today! I used this address:

Mr. Michael Carter
C/O Emptage Hallett
24 Poland Street
London W1F 8QL
United Kingdom

RYAN-J

I doubt the above address still valid because I sent him on Sept. and still nothing back yet.Then,I heard a success report from another address.So I send a request again but still waiting.....:eek:

Here is the address I used:

Gavin Barker Associates Ltd.
2D Wimpole Street
London, W1G OEB
UK

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Got a success this week from Mr. Carter using BCK's new address, it took a couple months, and he signed all of my items.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
My request went out today! Using the Gavin Barker Associates Ltd. Address. :)

RYAN-J

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Forgot to mention that I sent Mr. Carter a new request at this address around a week ago. Keeping my fingers crossed!