034 - Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett, Lt. Sheckil, Captain Colton)

Bobabacca

New Recruit
All these signed pics r fantastic i already have a couple of Jeremy Bulloch's from when i met him at a convention a few years ago but i would love him to sign a few more photos, but i aint got a clue wot to send do ya just send the pic and a envelope and he signs em or do ya send the guy a letter?

Sad question i know but i dont wanna put the guy out or sound cheeky just sendin him pics to sign.

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
I'm at 78 days and counting...hoping the December trip mentioned earlier pans out. Good luck to everybody else who has sent to him.

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!! Success after 80 days. No surprise to you, but you guys were right. Postage was from Las Vegas. He wrote a nice letter apologizing for the delay. What an incredibly great guy! I am super anxious now because I only lack James Earl Jones to complete my all-time favorite piece!

Attachments

• Prowse, Bulloch, and Wingreen_small.jpg
    Prowse, Bulloch, and Wingreen_small.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 516

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
I think I'll send it to JEJ after the holidays. If I get it back and have all four, wow, that will be my favorite item by far! Thanks for all the help fellas.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
he signed all of my items and included a short note. These were sent from St. Louis and he used his own envelope.

Attachments

• 0034 Jeremy Bulloch ep3 2 success.jpg
    0034 Jeremy Bulloch ep3 2 success.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 487
  • 0034 Jeremy Bulloch ep5 3 success.jpg
    0034 Jeremy Bulloch ep5 3 success.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 500
  • 0034 Jeremy Bulloch ep5 9 success.jpg
    0034 Jeremy Bulloch ep5 9 success.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 779
  • 0034 Jeremy Bulloch ep6 1 success.jpg
    0034 Jeremy Bulloch ep6 1 success.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 460
  • 0034 Jeremy Bulloch epX 2 success.jpg
    0034 Jeremy Bulloch epX 2 success.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 479
Wow,looks really nice:)

I sent my another request on Nov. last year.Still nothing back yet.Hopefully I will get mine soon:eek:

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Credit to Sarasotarockstr again, I got my CIII 8x10 of Boba Fett signed back in the mail today - my second time success with Jeremy. I'm planning on sending to Jason Wingreen shortly, to get one of my only multi-signed pieces. Jeremy also included a short letter on a sticky note answering a quick question.:p

It took like 3 weeks by the way.:cool:

JeremyBulloch.jpg