025 - John Dicks (Captain Lennox)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_John_Dicks.jpg

Mr. Dicks has a limited film career ranging over the last 30 years. I suspect he works primarily on the stage. His appearances, however, have been in a number of recognizable works. Most recently he appeared as a Talamascan in Queen of the Damned, and also appeared in Return to Blue Lagoon and an episode of Time Trax. In The Empire Strikes Back, he played Captain Lennox, commanding officer of the Star Destroyer Tyrant. Lennox, I believe, is the one who said “Good! Our first catch of the day,” during the assault on Hoth.

You can check out Mr. Dicks’ IMDB filmography here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0225598/

Mr. Dicks seems willing to sign and personalize items sent to him. From the few results I’ve seen for him, one could expect to receive a response in just under month, or as long as three months. The sooner you send your request, the sooner you’ll receive a response. :)

Address No Longer Valid
John Dicks
c/o International Casting Service
4th Floor
147 A King Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Australia

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

Attachments

• 0025 John Dicks ep5 1.jpg
    0025 John Dicks ep5 1.jpg
    551.3 KB · Views: 623
  • 0025 John Dicks ep5 2.jpg
    0025 John Dicks ep5 2.jpg
    529.8 KB · Views: 529

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: TBS Autograph Project 025 - John Dicks (Captain Lennox)

Got a response today :) Mr. Dicks personalized one of my index cards and initialed my trading card. A fairly quick response....took less thana month (27 days).

Attachments

• john dicks sig.jpg
    john dicks sig.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 597

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Looks like this one is no good anymore. Got the envelope back I sent on 09/14/06 today returned to me with a RTS and a note on it that he "left address".

DOH!

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Here is a new untested addy, I have no idea if it will work:

c/o Alliance Information Desk,
245 Chalmers Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
Australia

darthskellington;73578 said:

245 Chalmers Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
Australia

I will try it again later:)

Matt

New Recruit
darthskellington;73578 said:

245 Chalmers Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
Australia

Hello,
This is my first success using addresses from this site and what a great start!
I sent 3 CCG's on the 7th March 07 and received them back, signed in gold on 26th March. 19 days from the UK.
Quick style!

Finally got success.Took 46 days:)
JohnDicksCards.jpg

Also returned 2 cards unsigned.I understand that.Those 2 cards don't have his image:eek:

Matt

New Recruit
I received great response from Mr. Dicks today. I sent him an Opix 10x8 and a CCG, He kindly signed them both.
Took about 6 weeks from the UK using the Redfern address.
Does anybody know the other caharacter or actors name in the photo? I just can't think who it is! Thanks.

Attachments

• 2007_1105ebay0001.JPG
    2007_1105ebay0001.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 553

jediknight49

Crazy Old Wizard
John Dicks no longer signs TTM as he is under contract to Wattographs.com.

Thats the reply i got this week from him. He returned my photos unsigned :rolleyes:

Jedi_Joel

Agent
jediknight49;79740 said:
John Dicks no longer signs TTM as he is under contract to Wattographs.com.

Thats the reply i got this week from him. He returned my photos unsigned :rolleyes:
I've asked Gary X at Wattographs about this before and he's said that Wattograph's policy that he won't sign while their signing is "active", meaning once it's complete, he's able to do as he likes with regards to signing TTM.
He may not be signing TTM now, but I'm sure he'll be signing TTM later. I mean just look at the people who've previously done signings with Wattographs, and are now signing TTM. People like Ron Falk and Lily Nyamwasa.

Corran(Horn

Red Squadron
Success!

Mr. Dicks signed all CCGs I sent to him. very nice.

Took around a month (to europe)

Thanks, Mr. Dicks!