018 - Barry Robertson (Gamorrean Guard)

Discussion in 'Autograph Collecting' started by darthskellington, Nov 23, 2005.

1. pigguardbarry

pigguardbarry New Recruit

Thank you all for your kind comments. May The Force Be With You!
    Barry

2. germancollector

germancollector New Recruit

Hello Mr. Robertson !

Sorry to hear this. Not all Germans are such persons.....;)

I´m a German Star Wars Fan and newbie on autograph collection and I´m always happy and proud to receive an autograph.

I never thought about selling them, because they mean something special to me.

You can´t stop the hole ebay thing. There will always be persons, who sells real or fake autographs, but I hope this will not stop you and others to sign items real fans send them.

I will send you an autograph request soon, if you don´t mind and I would be happy to get an autograph from you.

Not for ebay....not for selling it....just for the pleasure and for a real fan like me !!!

Greetings from Germany !
    Thorsten

3. Hi Barry,

I sent you a personal message via the Private Messages section of this forum and was wondering if you had see it? (Top right of the screen)

Kind Regards

Paul Cowell

4. Bounty CK

Bounty CK Spy

Heard a news that he won't sign TTM anymore:(

Too bad, I still need him to add my collection:(

5. Bounty CK

Bounty CK Spy

Saw a few success reports on Watto this year.Although I sent him twice before and both got RTS.I will still try again.Wish me luck:cool:

6. jedibill

jedibill New Recruit

Hi Guys! First time posting (on this site at least) I love the Gamorreans. Thanks to this thread I thought I'd try my luck with Barry, just sent an 8x10. So Mr Robertson when you receive an 8x10 from Kansas be assured that it will stay with me!

7. Holla300

Holla300 The Best Bounty

Great to have you hear Bill! I hope Barry gets your 8x10 and signs it for you! :D

8. RYAN-J

RYAN-J TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER

I've got my fingers crossed fo you Bill!! ;)

RYAN-J

9. Bounty CK

Bounty CK Spy

Finally success! Very happy.Thank you,Barry:)
    [​IMG]

10. Holla300

Holla300 The Best Bounty

Congrats on a wonderful success. They look great!

11. RYAN-J

Congrats Chan! :D

RYAN-J

12. SWfan

SWfan Infiltrator

My request to Mr. Robertson went out today!

13. Bounty CK

Bounty CK Spy

Good luck:)

14. RYAN-J

Good luck too! I got a very nice success when I wrote him! :D

RYAN-J

15. jedibill

jedibill New Recruit

I've had one out for about 2 months now and nothing yet

16. SWfan

SWfan Infiltrator

I got a success from Mr. Robertson today! He signed all my cards! Took 25 days.

Attached Files:

17. RYAN-J

Congrats on the success SWfan! He sure is strange with his signing habits, first he signs, then he sends RTS, then he signs again. Wonder why he only answers certain requests.

RYAN-J :D

18. jedibill

jedibill New Recruit

No kidding! I've had an 8x10 out to him for about 6 months now. He must have really been burnt by guys selling his graphs on ebay. Can't say as I blame him, he's not the only SW person thats been soured by ebayers.

19. jedibill

jedibill New Recruit

Finally got the dreaded RTS on my 8x10 from Barry today, he didn't even attempt to pick it up from the post office:(

20. jedibill

jedibill New Recruit

Ok now I'm really confused. My regular mail just got and I got a success from Barry! I sent 5 small pics and $5 for return postage and he signed all including the $5 bill. The letter got wet at some point so there is a little smear on one and a little wrinkle on another but I couldn't be happier!!!Thank you very much Barry!

[​IMG]