017 - Michael Pennington (Moff Jerjerrod)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Pennington.jpg

Mr. Pennington has a long television, film, and stage career. Much of his early work is for television series or movies. He appeared recently as Marcus in the horror film Fragile, his first theatrically released film since Return of the Jedi. In between the two, he has appeared in several movies, including the lead role in the 1987 The Return of Sherlock Holmes, and has devoted much of his time to theater.

In ROTJ, Mr. Pennington played Moff Jerjerrod, the Imperial placed in charge of the second Death Star. While most of us only know him from his opening scene with Vader, he did shoot several other shots that were ultimately cut from the film. Some were on the command bridge of the Death Star during the battle, and another was of him attempting to visit the Emperor uninvited. This particular scene evoked the wrath of Palpatine’s Royal Guards, with Jerjerrod effectively changing his mind. :p

You can check out Mr. Pennington’s IMDB filmography here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0672190/

Mr. Pennington does sign items through the mail, although recently there have been few reports on autograph requests. Most recently he has signed through a new address, which I have listed first. I’m listing another address that has traditionally been successful, but has no results to support it since late 2004.
Your best bet it to send some index and/or trading cards, or your own photo. :) Don’t forget to log your request here.

This address has recently been successful:

Michael Pennington
C/O CASSIE MAYER LTD
5 OLD GARDEN HOUSE
THE LANTERNS
BRIDGE LANE
LONDON SW11 3AD
ENGLAND

This address has traditionally been successful, but has no recent results:

Michael Pennington
c/o Marmont
Langham House
308 Regent Street
London W1R 5AL
England

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

AmShak note:
The images below are at 200 dpi and should print out at 4.25 inches by 6.25 inches with the intention of trimming them down to 4” X 6”

Attachments

• 0017 Michael Pennington ep6 1.jpg
    0017 Michael Pennington ep6 1.jpg
    522.5 KB · Views: 493
  • 0017 Michael Pennington ep6 2.jpg
    0017 Michael Pennington ep6 2.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 504
  • 0017 Michael Pennington ep6 3.jpg
    0017 Michael Pennington ep6 3.jpg
    501.6 KB · Views: 505
  • 0017 Michael Pennington ep6 4.jpg
    0017 Michael Pennington ep6 4.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 552

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: TBS Autograph Project 017 - Michael Pennington (Moff Jerjerrod)

Sent my request today, to the Cassie Mayer address. I sent some index and trading cards, a small SASE and one IRC.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Re: TBS Autograph Project 017 - Michael Pennington (Moff Jerjerrod)

Images added to the first post for anyone wishing to use them.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Now that i finally have my post office on track with the IRC's, i can finally send some of these non-us requests that i have.
Request sent today

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
My request goes out tomorrow. This addy (Cassie Mayer) has a lot of pending requests and only a few random successes. :( Here's hoping for success :)

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Looks like the trail's possibly gone cold for Pennington.

I received my envelope today that I'd sent to Pennington using the Garden House address. Over my handwriting was a sticker listing the following address plus someone wrote "redirect" on the envelope...

Michael Pennington
c/o Maxine Hoffman
CURTIS BROWN
Haymarket House
5th Floor, 28-29 Haymarket
London
SW1 Y4SP

BUT

Also the envelope is stamped "RETURNED TO SENDER"

SO...it appears Cassie Mayer forwarded this to the Curtis Brown address and they refused it.

Anyone have a valid address to use?

B

Oh,what a bad news!!!I sent him on 2 Jan.,also used the Cassie Mayer address.Looks like "RTS" is coming to me soon:(

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Hmmm... Actually I would try sending to the new address they put on the envelope anyway. I checked that Talent Agency's website and they claim that Mr. Pennington is still an active client there...:eek:

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
Has anyone had any luck lately? I found this updated address. He is listed as a client, but I don't know if they forward on requests.

c/o Yakety Yak
8-A Bloomsbury Sq.
London WC1A 2NE
United Kingdom

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
Awesome reply today from Mr. Pennington. I used the Duchess Theatre address and got all four of my pics signed. Thank you!

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 413
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    357.9 KB · Views: 502