014 - Christopher Malcolm (Zev Senesca, aka Rogue 2)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_C_Malcolm.jpg

The Canadian-born Christopher Malcolm has a lengthy film career, including such films as Force 10 From Navarone (notorious for it’s many SW actors :p ), Superman III, Highlander, and Labyrinth. He has had a recurring role as Justin on the Emmy-Award winning show Absolutely Fabulous. He also appeared in the first Royal Court performance of The Rocky Horror Picture Show in 1972, alongside Tim Curry and Richard O’Brien. He is currently Directing and Co-Producing the 2005 Rocky Horror tour.

In The Empire Strikes Back, Mr. Malcolm played Zev Senesca (Rogue 2), the snowspeeder pilot who located Han and Luke during the morning search and rescue mission. “I’ve found them…Repeat...I’ve found them! :D

You can check out Mr. Malcolm’s IMDB filmography here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0539095/

A brief interview appears in the Rebel Pilot Reunion in Star Wars Insider #32.

Mr. Malcolm has recently begun signing through the mail, and seems willing to sign for his fans. At one time he accepted fan mail through the SW Fan Club, but eventually his address changed and no forwarding address was left. Not long after that the Fan Club’s fan mail program collapsed. Happily, Mr. Malcolm has once again been located. Don’t miss him this time!

Christopher Malcolm
c/o Caroline Dawson Associates
2nd Floor
125 Gloucester Street
London SW7 4TE
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

AmShak note:
The images below are at 200 dpi and should print out at 4.25 inches by 6.25 inches with the intention of trimming them down to 4” X 6”

Attachments

• 0014 Christopher Malcolm ep5 1.2.jpg
    0014 Christopher Malcolm ep5 1.2.jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 559
  • 0014 Christopher Malcolm ep5 2.2.jpg
    0014 Christopher Malcolm ep5 2.2.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 508
  • 0014 Christopher Malcolm ep5 3.2.jpg
    0014 Christopher Malcolm ep5 3.2.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 517
  • 0014 Christopher Malcolm ep5 4.2.jpg
    0014 Christopher Malcolm ep5 4.2.jpg
    440 KB · Views: 501
  • 0014 Christopher Malcolm ep5 5.2.jpg
    0014 Christopher Malcolm ep5 5.2.jpg
    474.8 KB · Views: 499

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: TBS Autograph Project 014 - Christopher Malcolm (Zev Senesca, aka Rogue 2)

Sent my request today. I enclosed some index and trading cards, a small phot I'd printed out from a previous attempt, a small SASE, and 1 IRC.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member

Images added to the first post for anyone wishing to use them.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Now that i finally have my post office on track with the IRC's, i can finally send some of these non-us requests that i have.
Request sent today

darthskelington said:
Sent my request today. I enclosed some index and trading cards, a small phot I'd printed out from a previous attempt, a small SASE, and 1 IRC.

No reply yet?

Jedi_Joel

Agent
Re: TBS Autograph Project 014 - Christopher Malcol

Bounty CK said:
No reply yet?
Part of the fun of Autograph collecting is taking the risk of writing them a request. You never know what'll happen if you play it safe by waiting to see if an address is successful or not, sometimes that address will go bad. You never know.

Re: TBS Autograph Project 014 - Christopher Malcol

Jedi_Joel said:
Part of the fun of Autograph collecting is taking the risk of writing them a request. You never know what'll happen if you play it safe by waiting to see if an address is successful or not, sometimes that address will go bad. You never know.

Yeah,I know that;)