013 - Tim Dry (J'Quille, Mon Cal Officer)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Tim_Dry.jpg

Tim Dry has an extensive career encompassing acting (film and theatre), mime-artistry, award-winning photography, writing and music! While his big screen resume is rather short, he has appeared in numerous television commercials in Europe and the UK, and even co-hosted a food show in 1997 called “Feast”. In the early 1980’s, Dry formed a pair of musical groups, “Shock” and later “Tik & Tok” which recorded numerous albums and even toured with Gary Numan. (Fellow SW actor Sean Crawford – Yakface - was involved in both bands as well.)

Their talents led both Tim Dry and Sean Crawford to become involved with Return of the Jedi. Tim performed a number of Jabba’s Palace denizens…most notably J’Quille, the Whiphid. He also performed one of the Mon Cal Officers. Since then Tim has continued his involvement in writing and recording music, has written an autobiography, and is working on a new novel. He appears at Sci-Fi conventions from time to time, and he and Sean are working on a new album. For a fascinating short biography, be sure and check out his website. It features examples of his amazing photography as well. :)

You can check out Mr. Dry’s IMDB filmography here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0238691/

You can check out his website here:

http://www.timdry.co.uk

Mr. Dry generally signs items sent to him, and sometimes sends out his own SW photos. He typically responds in just over a month…sometimes much sooner. This is another excellent opportunity to get a cool signature, so don’t miss out. :p

Tim Dry
CRAWFORDS
6 Brook Street
London,W1S 1BB
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

AmShak note:
The images below are at 200 dpi and should print out at 4.25 inches by 6.25 inches with the intention of trimming them down to 4” X 6”

Attachments

• 0013 Tim Dry ep6 2.2.jpg
    0013 Tim Dry ep6 2.2.jpg
    512.9 KB · Views: 434
  • 0013 Tim Dry ep6 3.jpg
    0013 Tim Dry ep6 3.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 456
  • 0013 Tim Dry ep6 7.2.jpg
    0013 Tim Dry ep6 7.2.jpg
    571.3 KB · Views: 445
  • 0013 Tim Dry ep6 4.jpg
    0013 Tim Dry ep6 4.jpg
    556.5 KB · Views: 413
  • 0013 Tim Dry ep6 6.jpg
    0013 Tim Dry ep6 6.jpg
    557.4 KB · Views: 404

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: TBS Autograph Project 013 - Tim Dry (J'Quille, Mon Cal Officer)

Mailed my request today. I enclosed 2 index cards, a large SASE, and 2 IRCs.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member

Images added to the first post for anyone wishing to use them.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Now that i finally have my post office on track with the IRC's, i can finally send some of these non-us requests that i have.
Request sent today

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos

Nope...but I think mine might have gotten lost in the mail. There will be some neat Tim Dry related news soon though, of a different sort. ;)