007 - Amy Allen (Aayla Secura)

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
This is so cool! I got a second success from Amy Allen! I had originally sent her two letters, one on: January 6th 2006 & one on January 16th 2007, I thought the first one got lost in the mail because it was taking so long for a reply, so I sent another request. Well apparently she received both of them, because my January 6th 2006 SASE showed up today! she signed and personalized the two home-made photos I sent her, Plus she included her own 4x6 photo that was personalized & signed to my good Friend Sandy Ackerman! WOW! I'm so happy! This success is the longest I've ever had to wait. 736 Days! Thanks Again Amy! OH! just like my fist success, I used the P.O. Box 8081 address.

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Amy_Allen_Envelope_02.jpg

Autographs 1: (Home-made photos)
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Amy_Allen_Autographs_02.jpg

Autographs 2: (4x6 photo personalized to my friend Sandy)
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Amy_Allen_Autographed_4x6_Photo.jpg

Sent: January 6th 2006
Replied: January 12th 2008
Days Taken: 736!!

RYAN-J :D

I got my Amy Allen 10x8's back today, Amy added the Disney photo:

joblot025.jpg

joblot024-1.jpg

joblot026.jpg

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Congrats Jedicouncil! Is that you with Amy Allen in the one photo? Keep up the awesome job! ;)

RYAN-J

RYAN-J;78484 said:
Congrats Jedicouncil! Is that you with Amy Allen in the one photo? Keep up the awesome job! ;)

RYAN-J

Hi Ryan, I hope its not me otherwise somebodys given me a sex change when I wasnt looking, lol

The other person in the photo is Michonne Bourriague, who played Aurra Sing in The Phantom Menance. It was taken at a convention in Milton Keynes, here in the UK a few years ago, sadly not by me (although I was at the event), I just happened to find it on the net. Just need Michonne to either start signing TTM or do another UK convention to get it double signed.

Jay

New Recruit
Congrats on all the successes with Amy! I'm working on a TTM for her now. I'm sending her an Evolutions and 30th Ann Topps cards.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
jedicouncil;78486 said:
Hi Ryan, I hope its not me otherwise somebodys given me a sex change when I wasnt looking, lol

The other person in the photo is Michonne Bourriague, who played Aurra Sing in The Phantom Menance. It was taken at a convention in Milton Keynes, here in the UK a few years ago, sadly not by me (although I was at the event), I just happened to find it on the net. Just need Michonne to either start signing TTM or do another UK convention to get it double signed.

OOPS! Sorry about that! :( I thought about it later and realized not many women are named Greg. :D So That's Michonne Bourriague!?!? Wow! she looks a lot different with hair and her normal skin color! LOL!

RYAN-J :cool:

SWfan

Infiltrator
Today I got 2 successes from Ms. Allen! She signed my cards and included a signed Fan Days card!

Vader Nation

Sith in Canada
Nice Success! Ms. Allen signed all four of the photos I sent her. She didn't answer any of the questions I sent, but still very happy!!

Attachments

• aa1.jpg
    aa1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 487
  • aa2.jpg
    aa2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 465