007 - Amy Allen (Aayla Secura)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Allen.jpg

Another signing opportunity for everyone. This time, Amy Allen.

Evryone knows Amy Allen as their favorite blue-skinned Twi-Lek Jedi, Aayla Secura. The character first appeared in the Star Wars comic book series by John Ostrander and Jan Duurseema. Lucas liked the appearace of the character enough to add it to AOTC at the last minute. She reappeared in ROTS. Her Jedi Master from the comics, Quin-Lan Vos, was also slated to appear in ROTS, but only appeared as a name reference.

Amy first sported blue skin in the Episode I dvd, where she was inserted into Senator Orn Fee Taa’s senate box , in place of a human aide. While the SW movies are her only acting roles, Allen has done Visual Effects and production Assistant work on several movies now, including Pearl Harbor, , AI, AOTC, Gangs of New York, The Hunted, and Elektra.

You can check out Amy’s IMDB filmography and short biography here.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1116989/

Amy does quite a few convention appearances these days. However, it is still possible to obtain an autograph through the mail. It appears that she will sign items you send, and will sometimes send out her own photos. Personalization is possible. Some people claim to have gotten Pre-Printed photos of the 2004 Disney SW weekends in response, so it is possible you might get an pre-print response. However, there are more instances of requesters getting real autographs through the mail.

With that said, this is still an excellent opportunity to get a fan favorite autograph. Not to mention, a domestic one, for those in the US. Don’t forget to log when you sent your request. Post it here if you like.

Amy Allen
P.O. Box 8081
Calabasas, CA 91372-8081
USA

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

AmShak note:
The images below are at 200 dpi and should print out at 4.25 inches by 6.25 inches with the intention of trimming them down to 4” X 6”

Attachments

• 0007Amy Allen ep1 1.jpg
    0007Amy Allen ep1 1.jpg
    491.6 KB · Views: 529
  • 0007Amy Allen ep2 1.jpg
    0007Amy Allen ep2 1.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 583
  • 0007Amy Allen ep3 1.jpg
    0007Amy Allen ep3 1.jpg
    447.6 KB · Views: 579
  • 0007Amy Allen ep3 2.jpg
    0007Amy Allen ep3 2.jpg
    484.1 KB · Views: 555

Victor_Von_Doom

All that is man
Re: TBS Autograph Project 007 - Amy Allen (Aayla Secura)

I sent an 8x10 about two weeks ago. I'll let you know when I recieve it.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos

Welcome to the site Doom! :) Glad to see you're joining in. I hope these projects can help your collection grow.

terman123

New Recruit

New poster, sent one to Amy after seeing the address on your site. Found out about you guys from Yodanews.com. Just got it back and it is amazing.

Barada

Saboteur

Congrats, and welcome to the site. :)

Barada

Yoda Man

New Recruit

She's one of the few autographs I have. I got her auto at DIsney Weekends last year

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos

Welcome terman! Glad this section could be of help. I hope you try out some more addy's soon! I'm hoping to add a few more soon.....if work doenst' keep interfering. :(

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member

Images added to the first post for anyone wishing to use them.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member

My request was sent today.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I wrote to her January 6th 2006 and still no reply. I'm not giving up hope yet.

RYAN J.

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
I have personal success with this same address. It took 161 days but was worth it. I met her in Dallas as well at the Comic-Con and thanked her for the reply and signing my pic. She was glad to hear that she returned it because she said that she gets behind from time to time when she gets busy but tries to reply to as many as she can. She was very nice so there's hope if you sent it to this address with a postage-paid return envelope.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
I'm in total shock right now! :eek: I just got a Success from Amy Allen (Jedi Master Aayla Secura)!! :eek: She personalized & signed both of my Topps AOTC Widevision cards #'s 55 & 59!! :eek: SASE was used. It took 360 days for a reply! I never thought I'd get these back. Thank You so much Amy! :D I used the P.O. Box 8081 address.

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Amy_Allen_Envelope.jpg

Autographs:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Amy_Allen_Autographs.jpg

Sent: January 16th 2007
Replied: January 11th 2008
Days Taken: 360!

RYAN-J :cool:

Re: 007 - Amy Allen (Aayla Securag

I just checked how long ago I sent mine - 460 days, fingers crossed it was sent out with everyone elses and just taking a bit longer because Im in the Uk.

If I do get it back, it will be a nice surprise as I cant even remember what photos I sent her

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Re: 007 - Amy Allen (Aayla Securag

jedicouncil;78445 said:
I just checked how long ago I sent mine - 460 days, fingers crossed it was sent out with everyone elses and just taking a bit longer because Im in the Uk.

If I do get it back, it will be a nice surprise as I cant even remember what photos I sent her

I've got my fingers crossed for you too! I hope they arrive safely! :D

RYAN-J :cool:

Jedicouncil,
My fingers crossed for you too:)

I also got items back today.It took about 15 months.Thanks so much,Amy!!!:p
AmyAllenCards.jpg