006 - Mike Edmonds (Logray the Ewok)

Discussion in 'Autograph Collecting' started by darthskellington, Aug 14, 2005.

1. SWfan

SWfan Infiltrator

My request to Mr. Edmonds went out today!

2. Jay

Jay New Recruit

Been meaning to send to Mike Edmonds myself. I have the photo already just I keep procrastinating. :rolleyes:

3. ritek

ritek New Recruit

hey everyone!
    it's been a while since i've posted, this is mainly because i haven't sent anything in a while as i usualy wait to get a few back before i send more.
    i have been waiting for a response from mike since 01/02/08 (feb, im british :D) and was wondering:
    do you think i'll get a success? or has it been too long?
    thanks! [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

4. RYAN-J

RYAN-J TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER

Well considering you live in the same country as Mike I'd say wait a little bit more. ;) He might be busy with filming a new movie or something. Did you send a SASE or some way for him to reply without having to his his own money?? If you don't get a reply back within 3 more months, then you could go ahead and send another one. but Patience is the key! I had to wait about 3 years for my Matt Wood items to come back!! :eek:

RYAN-J

5. Bounty CK

Bounty CK Spy

I got 2 successes from Mike.Took about 3 months each time.Don't worry,you will get yours soon:)

6. ritek

ritek New Recruit

Thanks forthe replies :)
    still not gunna give up hope :D

7. SWfan

SWfan Infiltrator

I got a success from Mr. Edmonds today! He signed all my cards and included a short note! Took 27 days.

8. RYAN-J

Nice one SWfan!! Mike is so nice to his fans!!

RYAN-J

9. ritek

ritek New Recruit

Yey mine came back :D
    1st Feb 08 sent, 15th Aug recieved back
    worth the wait!

10. darthskellington

darthskellington Dark Lord of the Typos

Nice job guys.

11. Jay

Jay New Recruit

Got my request out to Mike Edmonds this last week. Been a long time coming too.

12. Vader Nation

Vader Nation Sith in Canada

I got a very nice success. I sent three photos, letter, SAE, and $ for return postage. I received one photo back signed, however he included a 4x8 signed and a small 3x4 signed as well. Very happy, thanks!!

13. RYAN-J

Very awesome! I got mine last year and he is amazing for his fans. A True actor who really cares about his fans. :D

RYAN-J

14. Corran(Horn

Corran(Horn Red Squadron

Success!

great success from Mr. Edmonds. He signed all 4 CCGs I sent + included one of his own which he signed as well. he signed in gold pen, it looks great! Mr. Edmonds is very nice with his fans!

took less than a months

used address above

Thanks so much, Mr. Edmonds!