006 - Mike Edmonds (Logray the Ewok)

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
autographcollecting2.jpg

TBS_Edmonds.jpg

Next, how about Mike Edmonds? Mike Edmonds is known in the Star Wars universe as Logray, the Ewok shaman. He was also the third Jabba puppeteer, performing Jabba’s tail movements. He apparently also played an Ugnaught in ESB. One autograph I’ve seen suggests he played the Ugnaught the tall POTF2 figure is based on. I know the late Jack Purvis is credited as the lead Ugnaught, though.

Mr. Edmonds is also known for his performance as Og in Time Bandits, and has appeared in a variety of other movies, including: Flash Gordon, The Dark Crystal, Legend, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, the 1990 Narnia TV movie: The Silver Chair, and most recently the 10th Kingdom mini-series.

You can check out Mike Edmonds’ IMDB filmography here.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0249507/

His website is: http://www.mikeedmonds.com/

Mr. Edmonds makes convention appearances from time to time, although mostly in the UK. He did appear at Celebration 2, in Indianapolis.

Mr. Edmonds seems to be happy to sign any items you send him, and sometimes includes his own photo. As always, send your own postage and SASE. It appears most people get a response anywhere between 3 weeks and 2 months.

This a great opportunity to get Mr. Edmonds autograph. Don’t forget to log when you sent your request. Post it here if you like.

Mike Edmonds
c/o Willow Personal Management Ltd.
151 Main Street
Yaxley
Peterborough
PE7 3LD
United Kingdom

Should any celebrity wish their address not posted, please contact myself (darthskelington) or any site staff member and it will be removed immediately.

AmShak note:
The images below are at 200 dpi and should print out at 4.25 inches by 6.25 inches with the intention of trimming them down to 4” X 6”

Attachments

• 0006Mike Edmonds ep5 3.jpg
    0006Mike Edmonds ep5 3.jpg
    512.4 KB · Views: 734
  • 0006Mike Edmonds ep5 5.jpg
    0006Mike Edmonds ep5 5.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 629
  • 0006Mike Edmonds ep6 2.2.jpg
    0006Mike Edmonds ep6 2.2.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 659
  • 0006Mike Edmonds ep6 3.2.jpg
    0006Mike Edmonds ep6 3.2.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 627
  • 0006Mike Edmonds ep6 5.2.jpg
    0006Mike Edmonds ep6 5.2.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 665

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Re: TBS Autograph Project 006 - Mike Edmonds (Logray the Ewok)

I already have Mr. Edmonds signature on a Celebration 2 Jabba picture I had purchased, but I dcided to send out a request anyway. I mailed out a couple trading cards and index cards, in hopes of getting a personalized Logray autograph. :) I only included a small sase and 1 IRC.

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos

Received a response today, just in time for X-Mas :) It only took 28 days. Mr. Edmonds signed all four of my cards, and personalized one of the indexes. He also included his own personalized 4X8 Logray signature card. Since my envelope was too little for it, he used his own, which he hand addressed :cool: Can't beat that.......six items and five signatures for a total cost of about $3.

Attachments

• Edmonds sig 1.jpg
    Edmonds sig 1.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 591
  • Edmonds sig 2a.jpg
    Edmonds sig 2a.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 626

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member

Images added to the first post for anyone wishing to use them.

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Now that i finally have my post office on track with the IRC's, i can finally send some of these non-us requests that i have.
Request sent today

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
great response today ... saturdays seem to be good days for this...

He signed my items and included the same pic that skel got. unlike skel, the envelope that i sent was big enough for the 4x8 that he included but he chose to use his own.

49 days

Attachments

• 0006Mike Edmonds ep5 6 success.jpg
    0006Mike Edmonds ep5 6 success.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 607
  • 0006Mike Edmonds ep6 2 success.jpg
    0006Mike Edmonds ep6 2 success.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 569
  • 0006Mike Edmonds ep6 5 success.jpg
    0006Mike Edmonds ep6 5 success.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 560
  • 0006Mike Edmonds epX 1 success.jpg
    0006Mike Edmonds epX 1 success.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 569

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
his card and envelope

Attachments

• 0006Mike Edmonds epX 2 success.jpg
    0006Mike Edmonds epX 2 success.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 550
  • 0006Mike Edmonds epX 3 success.jpg
    0006Mike Edmonds epX 3 success.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 563

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Got both of my pics back signed and personalized plus he included the additional pic of him with some of the characters he played.

Sent - 10/27/06
Received - 02/01/07

Used the Willow Personal Mgmt. address

Attachments

• mikey.jpg
    mikey.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 563
  • mike.jpg
    mike.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 603

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Today I got a great Success from Mike Edmonds!! He personalized & signed all 4 of my pictures and Even included his own picture
which he also personalized & signed!! Extremely Happy!

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Mike_Edmonds_Envelope.jpg

Autographs 1: (Ugnaughts)
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Mike_Edmonds_Autographs_01.jpg

Autographs 2: (Logray the Ewok)
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Mike_Edmonds_Autographs_02.jpg

Autographs 3: (Logray Photo provided by Mr. Edmonds)
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Mike_Edmonds_Autographs_03.jpg

Sent: April 6th 2007

Replied: April 27th 2007

Days Taken: 22

Address used:

Mr. Mike Edmonds
C/O Willow Personal Management Ltd.
151 Main Street
Yaxley
Peterborough
PE7 3LD
United Kingdom

RYAN J.

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Hmmmm.... I have a Jabba photo already signed by John Coppinger and Toby Longworth. Is sending to Mike safe enough to be confident that it won't get lost in the mail? Any suggestions?

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Chewie;77441 said:
Hmmmm.... I have a Jabba photo already signed by John Coppinger and Toby Longworth. Is sending to Mike safe enough to be confident that it won't get lost in the mail? Any suggestions?

Well I quess it's up to you. you can get tracking comformation. That way you know it got to him safely. It's a risky thing sending "already-signed" Items to other people, But it 's worth it in the end :)

RYAN-J

Chewie

The Mighty Wookiee
Yes, I think I may send it to him.

And I realized I wrote Toby Longworth instead of Philpott. *Jeez get with it, Chewie...*:D

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Yeah I saw that when I first read your post, But forgot to ask you about it. :D

RYAN-J