005 - Kenny Baker (R2-D2)

Matt

New Recruit
Received a great success from Mr. Baker today, he kindly signed my 10x8's and cards. It's the first time I've written to Kenny even though he only lives about 15 miles from my house!
Took around 6 weeks in the UK.

Attachments

• 2007_1101autos0004.JPG
    2007_1101autos0004.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 471
  • 2007_1101autos0003.JPG
    2007_1101autos0003.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 467

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
DUDE! That's great! Wow! only 15 miles from your house! I wish I lived close to a SW celebrity :D

RYAN-J

Sevb30

New Recruit
Actually I think it is more than ebay, even though he says different, people have been doing that for years, and his sig hardly goes for anything on Ebay. I think it is to cut down on his requests.

putgodfirst

New Recruit
I got a great success today from Kenny Baker. On March 16, 2009 I sent him 2 photos, 2 widevision cards, a USPS Star Wars Postcard and the USPS First Day R2D2 Cover along with $4.00. He signed and personalized everything. I was skeptical if I would ever see a success considering what his site said, but I assured him in my letter that this was for my personal collection and not Ebay.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Nice success! :D Kenny is so kind for his fans. Keep up the great work on your collection!

RYAN-J :D

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Hey all! It's been too long. I just wanted to update the group - I sent a picture already signed by Anthony Daniels to Mr. Baker on 1/8/10. Unfortunately, I hadn't read this thread before sending b/c I didn't realize he was charging now TTM. I sent him one of just R2 back in January 2007 to the same address. I was thrilled to get Mr. Daniels to sign a pic with both of them on it when he came to Dallas b/c I've always wanted to get them both on the same pic. Crossing my fingers! Will keep everybody posted.

Corran(Horn

Red Squadron
star_wars_fan;86259 said:
Hey all! It's been too long. I just wanted to update the group - I sent a picture already signed by Anthony Daniels to Mr. Baker on 1/8/10. Unfortunately, I hadn't read this thread before sending b/c I didn't realize he was charging now TTM. I sent him one of just R2 back in January 2007 to the same address. I was thrilled to get Mr. Daniels to sign a pic with both of them on it when he came to Dallas b/c I've always wanted to get them both on the same pic. Crossing my fingers! Will keep everybody posted.

I had a success from Mr. Baker recently (Jan03, 2010). I had sent 3 CCGs and got them all back signed. He even included a pic of his own. I had not included any money, just sase and stamps, so chances for a success might still be good. keeping my fingers crossed =)

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Success!!!! I received my pic back today from Mr. Baker. As I mentioned earlier I wasn't aware that he was charging now so hadn't included any $$$ except for postage. He personalized the photo (which makes sense) and I am very happy to have one signed by Mr. Daniels and Mr. Baker now. Mr. Baker is truly one of the classiest signers I've encountered, thanks!

:D

Corran(Horn

Red Squadron
star_wars_fan;86347 said:
Success!!!! I received my pic back today from Mr. Baker. As I mentioned earlier I wasn't aware that he was charging now so hadn't included any $$$ except for postage. He personalized the photo (which makes sense) and I am very happy to have one signed by Mr. Daniels and Mr. Baker now. Mr. Baker is truly one of the classiest signers I've encountered, thanks!

:D

congrats! Mr. Baker is truely great with his fans!