AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
something else of interest... it was mailed from the states

Saint Paul MN 55102

AmShak

Senior Moderator
Staff member
yes, i used the address from skel's first post. Since he does so many shows over here, it makes sense that he would mail those when he is over here.

something else of interest... it was mailed from the states

Saint Paul MN 55102

Probably becasue he was just here in MN a week or two ago. Kenny, Jeremy Bullock and David Prowse were here for autograph signings, so he probably did it at the same time. :)

Finally got items back today:)

Kenny Baker signed all items I sent.2 trading cards & 2 postcards.Also included one his personal sw postcard signed.Great success.A truly great guy.Took 77 days but worth to wait.Will post pic later;)

Here you go:)

The black one postcard is free give to me.Thanks again,Kenny Baker:p

Attachments

• KennyBakerCards.JPG
    KennyBakerCards.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 474

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Heading to the post office tomorrow to send out an Official Pix 8x10 and a couple of the 4x6 photos from this thread. Thanks for the info and I'll post my success if it arrives!

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Well I about gave up on ever seeing my Items returned. But today I went to the Mailbox and Pulled out an orange Envelope from
Kenny Baker!! It took 99 days exactly for this success! Mr. Baker signed 5 out of the 7 Items that I sent him (He kept
my ROTS WV card #12 and 1 one of the 4x6's) But that's okay by me. He did use my SAE. It was mailed from Orlando Florida!! I
quess he doing a guest apperence there. Very Happy!

Envelope:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Kenny_Baker_Envelope.jpg

Autographs 1:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Kenny_Baker_Autographs_1.jpg

Autographs 2:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Kenny_Baker_Autographs_2.jpg

RYAN J.

RYAN-J

TTM AUTOGRAPH MASTER
Today I received my ROTS #12 Widevision cards signed by Kenny Baker!! I know I said in an earlier post that Mr. Baker kept the #12 card, But what actually happened is that Kenny Put it in the wrong envelope
& sent it to the wrong person! On January 31st I received a Private Message from the Rebelscum Forums
Sent by member lengendarywolf titled: “I’ve got your card hostage” Curious I opened it up & this is what I read:

“If you ever want to see your card again, send 5 cents to my paypal account or else the card gets it!! roflz, sup Ryan, I don't know if you read my post, but I read yours and I noticed you didn't get your ROTS widevision card #12 back from Kenny Baker, funny thing, I got my stuff back from Baker yesterday and I had an extra signed card, it's YOUR ROTS #12 card...lolz...I was wondering would you like it back? If so, I'll be more than happy to mail it back to you. I'm also nycblitz on the wattograph forums.”

Pretty Amazing isn’t it? I’ve always wondered if this has happened before! & sure enough it happened to me!
Thanks so much Lengendarywolf/nycblitz for taking the time to send it to me!

RYAN J.

Kenny Baker #12 Card:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/RYJALI/Autographs/Kenny_Baker_Autographs_3.jpg

darthskellington

Dark Lord of the Typos
Hi SWfan! Before i get really confused...let me ask for some clarification. Are you any relation to star_wars_fan, a fellow Bothan Spy and autograph collector from the Dallas area? At first glance I'd say you are new here...but i wanted to ask since your user-names are similar. :) If so...welcome to the site.

Finally got items back from Kenny.Took about 5 months;)
I noticed that was sent from LA,US.Yes,I know he was in C4 and I can imagine he was spending a whole day for signing.No matter day or night,convention or in hotel.Thanks a million,Mr.Baker!!!:cool:
KennyBakerCards_1.jpg

Once again,he enclosed his own card.The only difference is,this time he used the blue pen:D
Postcard_KennyBaker.jpg

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
I was hoping my request would come via L.A. as well - and it did!

He signed the photos I sent, but didn't personalize which was odd as he usually seems to dedicate it. He did write his character name on each and add his customary "bleep bloop" on one of them.

I'm guessing maybe he signed mine at the tail end of the convention and was tired.

Or he didn't like my letter. Still no scans - my scanner isn't Vista compliant yet. DOH!!

Bret

Sarasotarockstr

I am the fool who follows
Ok so I was wrong. Just checked this thread and see only one he added "To ____" on.

My mistake! I'll ask him to personalize when I see him this weekend. :)

star_wars_fan

Infiltrator
Got mine back after 145 days (also from LA/CIV)! He personalized my 8x10 OfficialPix and then signed the two 4x6 pics I got from this thread (thanks for those). Thanks Mr. Baker!!!!!!!